vultron

May 19, 2018
Funny thing about this game is that to some degree it's realistic it's not at all uncommon for bodyguards of famous/rich people to end up banging the women they protect. lol

Reactions: Ceesko

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lexi v0.02b
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

@Chatterbox 2 things to consider, use seperate channels for music and sfx and assign a mixer to these channels
Code:
renpy.music.register_channel("channel1", mixer="music", loop=False)
renpy.music.register_channel("channel2", mixer="music", loop=False)
renpy.music.register_channel("channel3", mixer="sfx", loop=False)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed some of the scripting for the not listening in part to this so that the right pictures played out during that scene and changed Jack's AUHHH scream to Kayless's AUHHH scream instead.

scene d2_attack27
with dissolve
K "AUHHHH!"
if d2_kaylee_almostraped == False:
$ d2_kaylee_almostraped = True
scene d2_attack33

The pictures now go d2_attack27 then d2_attack33 followed right away with d2_attack18 then changed this as well.

Po "Wow. It's a good thing you were here to stop this creep."
R "I guess but not before he raped her!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enyos

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry, but I have to disagree on that one, because there are so many real life cases where that happens. Wife takes almost everything, and lives of the money that husband is obliged to pay on monthly basis, taking the kids in the process, because the court is leaning in favor towards mother in many cases. So this part of LN doesn't bother me at all, and just adds another depth in this story.
Not if the woman didn't contribute to the amassed property in a meaningful way.

Ok so I'll just make a list of counter points.

1. If you re-play the dialog, you'll see that the wife did get a job.

2. Wait and see how the gambling addiction plays out with regard to the story and visitation with Chloe. They haven't been to court yet, so that part of the story just has to take it's course.
1. See above. The wife didn't have a job before, which means she didn't contribute in a meaningful way. So she has no business kicking him out of the house.
2. I'm going to wait for it - as i said, i like the game so far - but it doesn't change the story up to this point.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not if the woman didn't contribute to the amassed property in a meaningful way.

1. See above. The wife didn't have a job before, which means she didn't contribute in a meaningful way. So she has no business kicking him out of the house.
2. I'm going to wait for it - as i said, i like the game so far - but it doesn't change the story up to this point.
You'll start to understand this aspect in the near future. Either v0.03 or v0.04 should cover this.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
This is a great idea for a poll. It seems that some people like them, while others don't. Perhaps we'll just reduce them to music at the club, and hitting the punching bag, while removing the giggles and sighs.
Actually i really liked the Giggles and sighs lol

Reactions: repuindy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Chatterbox

I notice with the walk through that some things need to be updated I noticed during day 2 at the dinner table after the club indecent it shows 1. Tease her (+1 Love Lexi) when in fact it should be 1. Tease her (+2 Love Lexi)

I see nothing wrong with the giggle sighs and screams for the ones that don't like it just give them the option to be able to turn them off either at the beginning of the game or by a menu option.

d3_kitchen_01.jpg picture misspelled to d3_kitchen1_01.jpg had to change it for the picture to appear right.

Reactions: Chatterbox

Riley0451

Feb 9, 2018
Nice story setup, I really empathize with the protag, I am very impressed. more power to the developer of this game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Chatterbox

Is seems I made a mistake with the d3_kitchen1_01.jpg there is actually suppose to be one d3_kitchen1_01.jpg and one d3_kitchen_01.jpg in the image folder. The one used for the listen in route is the d3_kitchen_01.jpg and the one used for the not listen in route is the d3_kitchen1_01.jpg. So I had to make a copy of the one and change the name.

Also are you suppose to be able to take Lexi to her bed on the night that they were attacked I see the pictures in the image folder but never seemed to be able to activate that pathway?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Another game with a great start!!
Nice story and lovely characters!

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Volume controls don't seem to be working. Doesn't matter if all are down, the music and screams are full blast.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Volume controls don't seem to be working. Doesn't matter if all are down, the music and screams are full blast.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Someone mentioned adding a mixer to the sounds. I assume that adds volume control, but I'll look into it for the next update. This is my first game, so please bare with me, and keep the advice coming. I love hearing from you guys, it's the best way to improve the game.

Chatterbox

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox

Is seems I made a mistake with the d3_kitchen1_01.jpg there is actually suppose to be one d3_kitchen1_01.jpg and one d3_kitchen_01.jpg in the image folder. The one used for the listen in route is the d3_kitchen_01.jpg and the one used for the not listen in route is the d3_kitchen1_01.jpg. So I had to make a copy of the one and change the name.

Also are you suppose to be able to take Lexi to her bed on the night that they were attacked I see the pictures in the image folder but never seemed to be able to activate that pathway?
myuhinny,

I released a patch that fixes that. Unfortunately it requires downloading the game again. I was hesitant to fix it and just upload a file from the new compile, I don't think it would cause problems, but I didn't want to take that chance.

Someone actually fixed that and the Kaylee points problem in the shopping scene, and uploaded the file.

I'm surprised there were so many errors, I tested the hell out of this before release. I missed too many things this time around. Guess I'll have to be more careful next time. Luckily all the errors were fairly small, no exceptions unrelated to people using old saves. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Enyos

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice update, from what i remember 0.1 was much smaller. And im glad with the mother's face from this version, she does look tough, impressive and sexy

Reactions: Chatterbox
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes