Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I started completely over, the game did not error out just said image not found ( picture below ). I honestly didn't know it was missing, I didn't see the text because of the stats thing, just thought it was supposed to be that way, until I was looking around trying to figure out how to slow down the picture scroll, learning the code by looking at others. When I saw that I tried to figure out how to fix it. I even redownloaded it make sure it was not something I did with the same result.
wurq,

Thanks for reporting that. I found the problem. I missed it the first time because I didn't realize you were using the laptop option. I'll upload a fix shortly.

Reactions: nasam and El Tanque

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah this is gonna be a really good game, interesting story and good and funny dialouge, keeps it interesting :) and ofc amazing art and girls :D can't say anything bad about it :p

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A patched version for laptop users missing an image was uploaded to the Patreon page.

Desktop users won't need this patched version, but this version also fixes a few typos, so even if you're a desktop user, you can use the patched version if you want. The typos were minor, so disregard if it's no big deal to you.

Reactions: nasam and Reese286
Mar 1, 2018
Really nice game you got here. So far I love the story, mainly because it tends to deal somehow with everyday problems that any of us can face, so it helps with the immersion itself. MC is very likeable, and a breath of fresh air, in the sea of adult games (hes not perfect, has his flaws and vices, but he wants to improve himself), and I really like the dynamic between him and the girls, some nice banter too. :D
I don't know if this is pointed out, but I think I found a missing stat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the good work!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So far so good. Definitely worth observing and pledging. A bit similiar to Babysitter in its aproach and that's a good thing. The only thing I'm afraid of is linearity which is a common thing in such games (My Sweet Neighbours, Our Fate). Time will tell tho. Great start - I've always wanted to play as a Jon Jones. For some reason my MC is white but that's surely a bug

Reactions: Mark17 and nasam

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
*Reads the synopsis* ... hum body guard, protect her from creeps.. *sees 8th pictures* nop, not doing a good job

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
*Reads the synopsis* ... hum body guard, protect her from creeps.. *sees 8th pictures* nop, not doing a good job
He does do a good job, if you made the correct choice earlier, you arrive at the scene to the rescue before things can go that far :p

Reactions: Dictateur

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Okay....hopefully I'm not going crazy but wasn't the Gambling addiction a drug addiction before? I mean I could be imagining it as I sleep so little I sometimes hallucinate. So just looking some confirmation.

Reactions: nasam

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Okay....hopefully I'm not going crazy but wasn't the Gambling addiction a drug addiction before? I mean I could be imagining it as I sleep so little I sometimes hallucinate. So just looking some confirmation.
Personally I could've sworn that it was a drug addiction initially, but I very well might be confusing that part with a different game, Parental Love I think it was, that MC had a cocaine addiction and all, which resulted in a divorce, then many years later he and the ex-wife rekindle their relationship, fall in love with each other all over again, which is where the story begins, haha :p

Reactions: vir_cotto

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was an absolutely great update, of which I had no doubt it would be, having experienced and loving the initial release a while back. On top of working full-time job and going to school, with the limited time at hand the dev still finds time to work on the project too, if that's not a sign of passion, love and dedication for the project, then I don't know what is.
And you can tell that dev aims for high quality and it really is that, the renders and models and assets all are beautiful and as far as I can see, quite original too, I know I've never seen them before. And the story is really really good.

Maybe the ladies are a bit TOO good, I mean, how am I supposed to choose which one to go for and which not, they're all just so yummy and they all have their own distinctive personality, haha. Well, right now it's Chelsea and Lexi that I'm most interested in but that doesn't mean I don't like Kaylee, she's quite feisty and naughty that one, I like that, haha :p
The dynamics between different characters feels and flows naturally, I quite like the playful banters between MC and the sisters, haha :p

But my priority is reuniting the little girl with her daddy though, she's like the cutest thing I've ever seen in VNs. Seeing her run to her daddy all happy when MC came home made me go "Awwww!" and then it broke my heart seeing her cry when mommy said daddy has to leave "No! I don't want daddy to go!", that scene made me think "Dev, what are you doing to me, and why? This scene right here already set my priority in the entire story permanently!" haha :p
Chloe really is the cutest thing ever, I must reunite her with MC, the little girl needs her daddy! :)

Yeah, I've absolutely been a fan since initial release, and now even more so, it truly is some top notch work @Chatterbox is doing here, and while I can't support financially, what I can do is try spread word of this VN.
Keep up the magnificent work dev, take your time with the updates, no need to rush content out, just ensure that the quality stays the same, if not even improve (if that's even possible, it's already so high quality, haha), we'll gladly wait for quality content! :heartcoveredeyes:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I must say, a really nice game with good script/pacing AND very good renders. Good job Chatterbox!
Btw - the missing kitchen also appearing here. And I am running it on a desktop, however the laptop_mode variable is set to true?

For those who want to bump up the stats here is a list of console variables that influence the stats (I have not included the False/True variables set during your in-game choices).
Cheats:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Personally I could've sworn that it was a drug addiction initially, but I very well might be confusing that part with a different game, Parental Love I think it was, that MC had a cocaine addiction and all, which resulted in a divorce, then many years later he and the ex-wife rekindle their relationship, fall in love with each other all over again, which is where the story begins, haha :p
Hmm I play Parental love as well. maybe my crazy is contagious and now I've infected you.

As for the game itself. I'm enjoying it a lot. Chelsea and Lexi are my favs. The ex I don't find attractive at all. Kaylee...I don't know her body is great. hair great. head shpe looks a little odd to me. I dunno if it is or if It's just giving me an uncanny valley vibe. There are a few spots where the dialogue between Lexi and Kaylee doesn't feel like real female dialogue. Feels like (what it probably is) girl talk written by guys. Of course I guess that's always a hurdle writers have to overcome. None of that takes away from my enjoyment from the game. Good job Dev.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes