jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Back in the day, people tied a stone to people and tossed them in a lake to see if they are witches or not. If they sank, it mean't they weren't a witch. If they didn't sink , that means they're a witch and they would be hung.

So really, Laura and MC are just role-playing. Totally harmless fun.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yup and burned them at the stake ,, and if they didn't burn it meant they where witches also .... how freakin stupid was that !!!!!!!!!!!

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
yup and burned them at the stake ,, and if they didn't burn it meant they where witches also .... how freakin stupid was that !!!!!!!!!!!
especially dumb considering that all they had to do for a proper test was weigh them against a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
What a great game this one is!

The MC is a decent fellow. Not stupid, not a rapist and not as pervert as most other protagonists on this kind of game. He is likeable.

The graphics are great and the animations are decent. The few sex scenes it has so far are hot, although I think they could benefit with a little bit more of writing during them to add on building an arousing scenario.

The girls are beautiful and interesting, each with their own personality and traits. Apparentely, Chelsea is a fan favorite, followed closely by Kaylee. I like all the girls, even Laura that most people seem to dislike. I actually think she is the one that can turn into the most interesting plot of the game and the one that may go through bigger character development.

As for the story itself, there isn't much to say yet. It is more focused on the characters than on the story so far. Just to be clear, this isn't a negative thing. I enjoy this kind of character-driven games.

Now supporting the dev on patreon. :)

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Dude, it's been like 20 minutes... That being said:

Here's a compressed version for PC. The original v0.04 file was 4.01GB, compressed version is 356MB.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) compression used.

Lexi v0.04 PC - (356MB)

Download: -
FYI the mega link is down. But thanks for posting the compressed version anyway

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
We do not post any of the Patreon content here unless it's a public post. We do not update the game releases here. The only place to get Lexi first is from our Patreon and Subscribestar.
Out of curiosity, do you offer ways to contribute other than recurring payments model? If not, maybe consider a Steam release when it's done. Or perhaps allow paypal donations? I haven't tried the game yet so not sure whether those are likely. But I can't do recurring model even though I like to contribute for good games.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Out of curiosity, do you offer ways to contribute other than recurring payments model? If not, maybe consider a Steam release when it's done. Or perhaps allow paypal donations? I haven't tried the game yet so not sure whether those are likely. But I can't do recurring model even though I like to contribute for good games.
We can't really do PayPal donations as that would violate Paypal's TOS. Thay have closed others accounts for that. You can do one time through Patreon too. Just cancel sub before the end of the month. As we do charge upfront for this reason. We also have the release on Gamejolt which is a one time payment

Reactions: gcjellyfish

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
We can't really do PayPal donations as that would violate Paypal's TOS. Thay have closed others accounts for that. You can do one time through Patreon too. Just cancel sub before the end of the month. As we do charge upfront for this reason. We also have the release on Gamejolt which is a one time payment
Have you looked at itch.io? Or Buy Me a Coffee?

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
The issue with Patreon is they require a cc, regardless of how long you plan to sub for, even for a one time event. And that would show up on the statement. I guess I'll have to see what options are available once you release the full game. You should consider a Steam release too: DrPinkCakes did that for Acting Lessons and that can work. But if you have some reason not to then I can respect that. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The issue with Patreon is they require a cc, regardless of how long you plan to sub for, even for a one time event. And that would show up on the statement. I guess I'll have to see what options are available once you release the full game. You should consider a Steam release too: DrPinkCakes did that for Acting Lessons and that can work. But if you have some reason not to then I can respect that. Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Steam is in the cards. Patreon you can pay with your Paypal too doesn't need to have a cc linked directly. Also, anyone you support on Patreon it comes up on the statement as just Patreon.com does not specify who you are supporting

Last edited:
Reactions: gcjellyfish
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes