JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Oh I retract that statement.nuns..Didn't think it through.. Scummy nuns scummy

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i wonder if the father is trying something with Kaylee , why else would she treat him like she does .....

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
He's a dick head head of a fake church let him go ….. I just want his daugters
I'd take his daughters too, both of them. Lets just say, I love working with Kaylee, and it shows in this update. Vary rarely do I get turned on while developing, but this last scene of this update is definitely fun for me.

Oh, that reminds me. We wanted to finish the whole day for this update, but there's still a lot of stuff that's gonna happen for this day, so it looks like we're gonna make it to mid day. A lot has already happened in this update. Will probably end up somewhere around 350 - 400 images, plus animations. We'll split the rest of the day into the next update.

That means I'm working on the last scene for this update, and I'm close to the end of posing for it. In by the weekend, all I'll have left to do is programming and other Ren'py stuff, like moving images, maybe a few image fixes, while GamersGlory finishes the renders. He's optimized his process, so he's been keeping up really well for this update.

So it's gonna look something like this:
v0.05 = Mostly Kaylee
v0.06 = Kaylee, Lexi, Mindy, some Sarah
v0.07 = Mostly Lexi and a guest star from another game.
v0.08 = Not planned yet, but probably a lot more Sarah.

These version numbers might change if we do smaller, more frequent updates as things get split into more updates.

The other thing we're considering is making smaller but more frequent updates. I hate leaving you guys hanging for 2 1/2 - 3 months per update. We're probably gonna try it after this update to see how it goes before we really commit to it.

No promises, but I'm shooting for the 31st, or the 1st, but we'll have to see what happens.

Last edited:

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I'd take his daughters too, both of them. Lets just say, I love working with Kaylee, and it shows in this update. Vary rarely do I get turned on while developing, but this last scene of this update is definitely fun for me.

Oh, that reminds me. We wanted to finish the whole day for this update, but there's still a lot of stuff that's gonna happen for this day, so it looks like we're gonna make it to mid day. A lot has already happened in this update. Will probably end up somewhere around 350 - 400 images, plus animations. We'll split the rest of the day into the next update.

That means I'm working on the last scene for this update, and I'm close to the end of posing for it. In by the weekend, all I'll have left to do is programming and other Ren'py stuff, like moving images, maybe a few image fixes, while GamersGlory finishes the renders. He's optimized his process, so he's been keeping up really well for this update.

v0.05 = Mostly Kaylee

These version numbers might change if we do smaller, more frequent updates as things get split into more updates.

The other thing we're considering is making smaller but more frequent updates. I hate leaving you guys hanging for 2 1/2 - 3 months per update. We're probably gonna try it after this update to see how it goes before we really commit to it.

No promises, but I'm shooting for the 31st, or the 1st, but we'll have to see what happens.

Sorry to ask, but after v.0.09, next is v.0.1? Or v.0.10? I mean if it's 0.1 this is E.R. for adults, haha!

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019

v0.05 = Mostly Kaylee

v0.08

Nuns, nuns from another town in a mission to spread their teaching than meet mc and get .....
meet the father ok too.
or random hungry wolf.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes