Current Progress Lexi v0.05:
Image count:
354 static images
389 animation frames
Animations: 16
Posing 100%
Programming 75%
Rendering 100%
The beta should be released sometime between the 26th and the 1st.
We are in day two of said window. Gimme some good news ya'll.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

A couple more steps before the beta releases.

I have the sound files done, the animations entered (will be converted to movie files later for speed). GamersGlory is re-rendering a few corrections, and I'm finishing up the post work on the other images. After that, all I'll have left to do is finish the variables in the programming, then compile and upload.

Here's an small teaser to keep you guys entertained we finish up.

Chatterbox
1580541022888.png

ShoeLace28

Jun 30, 2018

A couple more steps before the beta releases.

I have the sound files done, the animations entered (will be converted to movie files later for speed). GamersGlory is re-rendering a few corrections, and I'm finishing up the post work on the other images. After that, all I'll have left to do is finish the variables in the programming, then compile and upload.

Here's an small teaser to keep you guys entertained we finish up.

Chatterbox
View attachment 536364
Chatterbox and you are both gentlemen and scholars!

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Tell that to my wife
Give the beta testers a little bit of time. Once I'm confident that there are no more huge bugs and our movie guy gets back from vacation to convert the animations to movie files, I'll release to other tiers. I don't gripe about the full release showing up on websites, but I don't like betas getting out into the wild.

Nerdyguy31

Jan 10, 2018
Give the beta testers a little bit of time. Once I'm confident that there are no more huge bugs and our movie guy gets back from vacation to convert the animations to movie files, I'll release to other tiers. I don't gripe about the full release showing up on websites, but I don't like betas getting out into the wild.
you make me look forward to getting paid by the census.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes