Weedy90

Oct 7, 2020
When you really want to get the ball rolling again I suggest the following:

-Accept that it will NEVER be perfect no matter what. Just accept this, and move forward anyways.
-A good plan today is better than a perfect plan next week.
-Make a game plan. Figure out which direction you want to go with things, and get that basic outline ready.
-Make easy and achievable goals. Work on harder ones later. You don't need to give 110%. Baby steps.
-Figure out your crew if anyone is gonna be on it, and get that organized.
-Know that people will bitch no matter what, and that's okay. That's their problem not yours.
-Any pace faster than 0 is progress. Try to make a little progress each week.
-Never give up
-The only 100% way to fail is not to never try.

amen to that i really hope that this project will gather some traction in the future as it was a game i really loved and my condolences to chatterbox and the people who worked with him on this game best wishes for the future :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is it really abandoned ??
Not holding a gun to anyone's head I've told people to unsub if they want to I don't have a problem with that.
nubes show up you don't know what I've been through same as I don't know what you have people want to rush to judgment. I'll be restarting the game when I can but no time soon. Honestly, there's a ton of pressure on me to make the game the right way to make Chatter proud and I was not ready to take the reigns. This is the last post I will make about this on F95. My thoughts on game development are to love what your making which I love Lexi and what Chatterbox created. But if you can't give it your all the stop production tell you can and I can't do that right now so the game is on indefinite hold.

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
Damn, I just found out the developer is no more. It really aches to absorb that. He was a damn good fella, a man of his word and very kind. I wish I could help with the rendering but I don't know how to plus I don't have the hardware for it. All he wanted was his game to be recognized.

May he rest in peace. :(

yunguran

Jan 9, 2021
Damn, I just found out the developer is no more. It really aches to absorb that. He was a damn good fella, a man of his word and very kind. I wish I could help with the rendering but I don't know how to plus I don't have the hardware for it. All he wanted was his game to be recognized.

May he rest in peace. :(
what ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. unless you can replicate this marvelous fantastic melt my heart dream babe, stay away!
hhoooossheeeEEIIT! where the fu@*k was THIS game? o_O

I am in LOVE! :love:
Not holding a gun to anyone's head I've told people to unsub if they want to I don't have a problem with that.
nubes show up you don't know what I've been through same as I don't know what you have people want to rush to judgment. I'll be restarting the game when I can but no time soon. Honestly, there's a ton of pressure on me to make the game the right way to make Chatter proud and I was not ready to take the reigns. This is the last post I will make about this on F95. My thoughts on game development are to love what your making which I love Lexi and what Chatterbox created. But if you can't give it your all then stop production tell you can and I can't do that right now so the game is on indefinite hold.
gamersglory or any Dev, its time to close this thread. We now know this game is "on hold" for a very long time while the dev gets himself together and conformable with the idea that this is his game now. So please lock this thread and when the game is ready he can open a new one.

I wish you the very best gamersglory and really going to miss this game.

Chatterbox thank you for giving us a great game, you are truly missed. Rest in Peace
When you really want to get the ball rolling again I suggest the following:

-Accept that it will NEVER be perfect no matter what. Just accept this, and move forward anyways.
-A good plan today is better than a perfect plan next week.
-Make a game plan. Figure out which direction you want to go with things, and get that basic outline ready.
-Make easy and achievable goals. Work on harder ones later. You don't need to give 110%. Baby steps.
-Figure out your crew if anyone is gonna be on it, and get that organized.
-Know that people will bitch no matter what, and that's okay. That's their problem not yours.
-Any pace faster than 0 is progress. Try to make a little progress each week.
-Never give up
-The only 100% way to fail is not to never try.
My sympathies you are having to deal with turd buckets like that. :/ People just seem to get ruder and ruder on the internet as time goes by, not caring about anything but their own interests.

Most of us will still be here when you do get going, and I feel there would be those that would even be willing to give a hand as well. If I was good with anything other than proof reading, I would lend a hand as well. But can only really contribute on Patreon.
waiting for the good news
replayed this now, fuuuuck updated chelsea model is one of the best redheads on this site
totally dude, i hope other nice dev like drpinkcake want to develop the progress

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
gamersglory Honestly, either just make the best version you can with the team you can find or leave it completely and we remember Lexi as Chatz made it.

Trying to make Lexi as Chatz did is impossible, there was only one of him. Make it the way you see it and lets carry on from there or as I said, if that is not what you want then rather let it lie with how Chatz did it so long ago and make something new.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like some .. oh .. I dunno .. ”Alternate existence” :
Where Lexi is totally different gurl with a different temperament?
gamersglory Honestly, either just make the best version you can with the team you can find or leave it completely and we remember Lexi as Chatz made it.

Trying to make Lexi as Chatz did is impossible, there was only one of him. Make it the way you see it and lets carry on from there or as I said, if that is not what you want then rather let it lie with how Chatz did it so long ago and make something new.
Could work, right?
Got any pointers in that direction?

SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
Good luck with your future endevours, either in rebooting Lexi at a later date whenever your ready, or with a future project. Its a shame in so many ways this has ended up this way. Loosing the original creator is very sad because of the great stuff he did, but also very sad to loose what was happening here with Lexi. It was one of the games I always looked for each day, along with Being A Dik, Hillside, Holiday Island, and a few others.

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
Good luck with your future endevours, either in rebooting Lexi at a later date whenever your ready, or with a future project. Its a shame in so many ways this has ended up this way. Loosing the original creator is very sad because of the great stuff he did, but also very sad to loose what was happening here with Lexi. It was one of the games I always looked for each day, along with Being A Dik, Hillside, Holiday Island, and a few others.
The first sex scene was enough to pull me into it, only to find out it got left behind for a freaking long time :confused:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I loved Lexi, loved the renders and thought the creator was awesome, so it was sad to see him pass. With that said, all I gotta say is to the individual taking the reigns, if you really want to go through with this, the best option sadly would be to start over by using the general idea, but tweaking things to what you feel would work better since being constrained with someone elses idea could make it a lot harder to truly get the game going the way you want. This would also mean a rewrite of the characters and personalities that you feel you could work with since each creator has their own idea and style that may not fit others.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
why it's always the best shit gets abandoned
The creator who was suffering major health problems for the last few years passed away a few months back. At this point, someone else was able to take over, but that's not as easy as we'd like it to be since the new person has to figure out what all to do, how to go and continue the story, etc. It's why I brought up that the new person in control of the game should start back from the beginning with a similar premise, but create it in their own way so that they feel comfortable working on it, where it'll be honoring Chatterbox, but also allowing the new creator a lot more freedom.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
How many content has this game before it got abandoned?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes