AgentKoko

Jan 11, 2019
I know some people who'd love to continue this game but sadly there are no assets available and I don't think the ones who have them right now are willing to provide them either. Getting someone to build them from scratch would cost too much. Loved this game. RIP.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cry: Sigh... I still can't believe Dev is gone I feel so sorry for him and his family this is a special game for me and for many here as well. This was the first romance game I played no matter how many new games it comes out every year or month this one will forever remain my favorite damn i loved it so much my redhead ops not that gold digger mc's wife is not the other one redhead who is really in love with him damn I even forgot her name I avoided playing again so I wouldn't cry and Mc's little girl I miss them so much it's one of the only games I always played for the romance and the beautiful story But I'm glad that one of the best novels ever created will come back can't wait for that to happen soon.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueray and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i really doubt even widow could have continued this even if she was capable programmer.

let this rest already. this won't come back ever.

Reactions: patrickB

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This was probably my favorite moment, if I remember correctly I snotted myself properly:LOL:
For those who don't know MC had just been checking out girl on left's ass and she caught him, the older gal didn't catch it but asked what he was staring at

Screenshot_20200331-234957_Lexi.jpg

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I am aware that original dev of this game died and the new dev have taken this and some times in the future wants to continue this game from what i had read. Now can anyone tell me what happend? Is new dev going to develop this game or what?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am aware that original dev of this game died and the new dev have taken this and some times in the future wants to continue this game from what i had read. Now can anyone tell me what happend? Is new dev going to develop this game or what?
No, I don't think this will ever be revived. The new dev got handed this (willed it, effectively) by Chatter when he passed away. Unfortunately, the new dev team are idiots (or greedy) and have let this die. IIRC, they claimed to have found a new member they needed for the project but that person apparently was unreliable. They then supposedly kept looking for a few months, but nothing ever came of it. Now they've moved on to another project and I don't believe they will ever get this going again. It's a slap in the face of the now-departed Chatterbox. :cry:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
No, I don't think this will ever be revived. The new dev got handed this (willed it, effectively) by Chatter when he passed away. Unfortunately, the new dev team are idiots (or greedy) and have let this die. IIRC, they claimed to have found a new member they needed for the project but that person apparently was unreliable. They then supposedly kept looking for a few months, but nothing ever came of it. Now they've moved on to another project and I don't believe they will ever get this going again. It's a slap in the face of the now-departed Chatterbox. :cry:
Thanks for the reply. This explains a lot. And honestly i did forget about this game and only remembered today that i played this game. Real shame what new devs did. They used Chatterbox's name and the name of this game and clearly advertised that they'll continue Lexi only to abandon it and start something new. They should've being straight from the begining about this game so they can at least let someone else take this or shut this game for good instead of falsely advertising something that they themselves don't want to continue. Thanks anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pretty much.

any hopes of this returning are better to be buried six feet under.

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes