Guardra

May 29, 2018
th
Chatterbox posted
Replacement wife

The game that was released a week ago was just a demo. I'm currently re-working the images and switching Lexi over to a higher resolution for the first official release.
A small part of the game will be changed, including the MC's wife, who is not happy with him. Here is a sample of the new Laura.
the new wife looks alright but i do kinda hope that it doesnt change the story. I like the way it is right now

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
th

the new wife looks alright but i do kinda hope that it doesnt change the story. I like the way it is right now
No worries. The story will change just a little, but not much. If you go with those small changes, she will become a slightly re-occurring character that might make the story a little more interesting, and we can have some fun with her.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
No worries. The story will change just a little, but not much. If you go with those small changes, she will become a slightly re-occurring character that might make the story a little more interesting, and we can have some fun with her.
alright chatterbox i'll trust your word on this

Reactions: Chatterbox
Sep 4, 2017
So far i like the game, but i got 1 question: when Mc goes to Sarah's house the first time, wth happend to Sarah's eyebrows? o_O

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So far i like the game, but i got 1 question: when Mc goes to Sarah's house the first time, wth happend to Sarah's eyebrows? o_O
HA! That's an interesting story. I was hit by lightning while I was rendering a scene at the restaurant. Luckily my PC was ok, but the shutdown resulted in a problem with the model. DAZ support helped me resolve the problem, but I had to reinstall that model and recreate all the scenes with her in it. I then missed that detail. As a side note, I now have one hell of a battery backup.

U

User_51567

Will keep an eye on this one.
Not going to try it yet, let's see if this 0.0001 makes it to a couple updates instead of yet another abandon, will try it out after that :) . And pledging after that if it's still alive and if i like it of course ;) .

Pics look promising though .

Reactions: Chatterbox

Gyroon

Jul 20, 2018
hmm... sry about it, i saw a sentence... ahm, are you sure with this? it calls " Im hemorrhaging money right now". dont really know, what that mean? The illness or... dont know?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
hmm... sry about it, i saw a sentence... ahm, are you sure with this? it calls " Im hemorrhaging money right now". dont really know, what that mean? The illness or... dont know?
In this context it just means to be losing/spending lots of money due to all the expenses that the MC is having to pay such as lawyers and such

Reactions: Gyroon

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hard to believe this project has only 6 patrons so far. This demo showed the kind of promise worthy of more support. Hopefully a proper v0.1 release is coming soon that will draw more attention.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hard to believe this project has only 6 patrons so far. This demo showed the kind of promise worthy of more support. Hopefully a proper v0.1 release is coming soon that will draw more attention.
Working on it. Made some changes to the story line, and re-rendered everything in a higher res. Finishing the renders for where I left off by the end of today. Will be adding to the story over the next month, then release. I think you guys will like the changes. Also changed the font.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Working on it. Made some changes to the story line, and re-rendered everything in a higher res. Finishing the renders for where I left off by the end of today. Will be adding to the story over the next month, then release. I think you guys will like the changes. Also changed the font.
This game has possibilities...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Chatterbox posted
Scene preview.

Something fun is going to happen on this bed.

Here's a small teaser of the last scene I finished.

Reactions: ltpika

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm not exactly sure how much Patreon will tolerate, but we're headed to a little bit of a dark place right now. Can't wait to post a preview of it.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Chatterbox posted
A hint

Here's a hint of what's going to happen on that bed.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why all the hate on comic sans?...its a nice font..easy to read..i say YES!!! to comic sans!!

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes