Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
there is no reason for you to be sad anymore, we are working very hard on this project to bring you all best possible experience, and the story line is just mind blowing ;) (eh me and my mouth:sneaky:)
Yes blowing is something that you usualy do with your mouth :p (you brought that on yourself ;) ) Oh i'm not, i'm actually looking forward to what you guys will do.
yes there is a lot of projects that deserve the same treatment Lexi is getting but remember never to stop hoping..
i never did:giggle:
There are two projects in my mind that never will be finished because either the dev is in the wind or has so many personal/health "issues" (yeah we all know this excuse but who knows maybe its true) that i don't see the dev comming back to finish. So i'm more like: Yeah they are done. If they suddenly pop up with an update, great but i'm not counting on it.

Reactions: Endrju

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
hi its a very good question,
short answer is no. we are staying true to the original plans that Chatterbox had for those characters, we work very close to find the best way for how to flesh them all out in satisfying way. we pushing hard for story driven experience so you wont be disappointed. there is much that will be added and we just cant wait to share it with you all
that's awesome, especially since the game was heavily story driven, which is what drew me into it. I cannot wait to continue playing with your version.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
excited that this project will be continuing!

of course there must be the obligatory:

shopping for dress, bikini, and lingerie
photoshoot with the above outfits

while some may say they are unoriginal, you can’t go wrong with the classics.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

No, please!
I can't even walk by the boutiques, I'm getting seizures. My shrink says it's gameus shoppingus and can't be treated.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yes blowing is something that you usualy do with your mouth :p (you brought that on yourself ;) ) Oh i'm not, i'm actually looking forward to what you guys will do.
hah i did didnt i :ROFLMAO:

There are two projects in my mind that never will be finished because either the dev is in the wind or has so many personal/health "issues" (yeah we all know this excuse but who knows maybe its true) that i don't see the dev comming back to finish. So i'm more like: Yeah they are done. If they suddenly pop up with an update, great but i'm not counting on it.
yes that's always a very unfortunate for the community. i hope they will come back one day and finish their creations.
everything i can say is that im healthy as a horse and will bring this project to the satisfying end-ings? ;)
we are not riding this team to certain burn outs and will regularly deliver solid updates (at least thats the plan:LOL:)

that's awesome, especially since the game was heavily story driven, which is what drew me into it. I cannot wait to continue playing with your version.
i know exactly how you feel, i always loved that grounded feel that lexi was offering and i can assure you whole project will only improve upon it.
well we dont want to change anything story wise tbh, it is THAT good. chatt did great job creating that world and characters so we will be just moving forward, that said we want to stay up to date with the rest of the genre and show everyone that story and choice is great way to have fun:geek:

i will see what i can do about those classics :sneaky:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
hah i did didnt i :ROFLMAO:

yes that's always a very unfortunate for the community. i hope they will come back one day and finish their creations.
everything i can say is that im healthy as a horse and will bring this project to the satisfying end-ings? ;)
we are not riding this team to certain burn outs and will regularly deliver solid updates (at least thats the plan:LOL:)

i know exactly how you feel, i always loved that grounded feel that lexi was offering and i can assure you whole project will only improve upon it.
well we dont want to change anything story wise tbh, it is THAT good. chatt did great job creating that world and characters so we will be just moving forward, that said we want to stay up to date with the rest of the genre and show everyone that story and choice is great way to have fun:geek:

i will see what i can do about those classics :sneaky:
Yes you did. :ROFLMAO:
We'll see if they ever continue their games, maybe if we are lucky and the hell freezes or somethin. ;)

Then go and swing your horse health infront of the rack and pump some nice things with lexis friend out, i'm waiting. :p:LOL:

• Love

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018

I've ran into similar comments before, and each time they just don't sit right with me. I'm sure that some have made it up, but there are those of us who actually are having health problems.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I've ran into similar comments before, and each time they just don't sit right with me. I'm sure that some have made it up, but there are those of us who actually are having health problems.
I never said that no one would've health issues, its just that some dev's make this up. I should've maybe worded it a bit different in the original post but thats too late now.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This was a really good start to a game. Hopefully it's creators will continue it sometime because the story and renders are both very nice.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This was a really good start to a game. Hopefully it's creators will continue it sometime because the story and renders are both very nice.
To Expand on what Endrju is saying the game only has one creator and that would be Chatterbox . Endrju's and my role are to help bring the game back to life starting from ware chatt left off. We are staying faithful to the story as chatt had it planned out and any sort of ideas or changes we have to add we go over with him to get his approval. Again we are not looking to majorly change the story in any way but more of adding details and fleshing out the characters more.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
why is it "on hold" then if you are active ?
well I don't want to go through private stuff of other ppl but the thing is that chatt is sick and couldn't continue developing, long story short now we are here with gamersglory to bring Lexi to her former glory with chatt as a advisor and greatest part of this team. if you want to know more go through older messages, im sure there are stuff there that will satisfy your needs :cool:

and game is on hold becouse we heave a lot of work to do till we bring whole project on right track. stay tuned

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I've just recently tried the game and so far I love it!
hello friend, we are very thankful and happy you liked the game and we hope you will still ejoy yourself with all the updates to come:giggle:

Endrju and gamersglory I'm happy to hear that you've taken up the game while Chatterbox is unwell. The game is great so far and it would be a shame to see it in OnHold purgatory.
Yes we are honoured to get the oportunity to work on Lexi and continuing that great story:love:
We are working hard so it wont be long till that ugly tag [Onhold] disappears to never come back :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes