jish55

Nov 23, 2017
We know it takes time to make a game that's solid, so if it takes longer for you all, we understand, just don't burn yourself out over it.

Reactions: Endrju

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've ran into similar comments before, and each time they just don't sit right with me. I'm sure that some have made it up, but there are those of us who actually are having health problems.
And some of us are actually really concerned for you and hope all goes well and that a successful transplant and recovery thereafter is as speedy as possible. Health issues are a lot more common than many people think, especially when someone is so focused on work that they fail to realize they have been neglecting things such as their own health. Surprisingly, this is extraordinarily common with artists of all types, from musicians to writers to digital art. The image of an artist being seemingly in great health one day and then bedridden the next is often not even an exaggeration.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
And some of us are actually really concerned for you and hope all goes well and that a successful transplant and recovery thereafter is as speedy as possible. Health issues are a lot more common than many people think, especially when someone is so focused on work that they fail to realize they have been neglecting things such as their own health. Surprisingly, this is extraordinarily common with artists of all types, from musicians to writers to digital art. The image of an artist being seemingly in great health one day and then bedridden the next is often not even an exaggeration.
yes thats so very true and at some point when you realize something is wrong most of the time its to late and you burn out or push yourself to the point when your body say its enough. with chatt i can confirm its real and very serious. we hope he will push through it and for his quickly recovery

Endrju, I love the new avatar. I swear I've seen that character in some game somewhere. I just can't seem to put a finger on it. :unsure:
I'll give you a clue you just posted in it :p
thats very true :giggle: its lexi :love:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I appreciate that a lot, and you are right.

Btw....small update on my health guys. I spent the last week going back and forth to the doctor. If my condition gets any worse, I'll be hospitalized until I get a transplant. Starting tomorrow I move into a hotel room near the hospital, and will be waiting for the next best match. Hopefully it doesn't take long. Then I will have a long road to recovery and a lot of physical therapy.

As soon as I have the strength, I'll be checking in with the other guys to see how the update is going. Most of the assets are completely ready, and Endrju is writing. I've spent a lot of time giving him lessons on lighting and other stuff in DAZ, and he is ready enough to start rendering without me.

Also I wanted to give you guys something to think about while I'm gone. As many of you know not long after I handed the project over to Monster (HeartlessNobody95), and he found new members for the team, I decided that when I come back it would not be fair if I took Lexi back from them after they already did work on it. The same thing goes for Endrju and GamersGlory. So when I started thinking about what I was gonna do when I was able to start full on development again, I came up with an idea for a game that I would develop.....

I've done enough character creation and story creation to be married to that idea, and I really want to develop it. So when I return I will resume my role on the Lexi team as a story and technical consultant, as well as an asset artist. However once the team is rolling smoothly, that will not take up much of my time at all, so I will keep developing the new game that I was talking about. And I want to assure you guys that if there are any more problems with the team, Lexi WILL get developed, even if I have to alternate updating both games myself. The new team has my complete confidence, but I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still committed to Lexi getting developed.

Anyway....I thought that maybe it's time to give you guys a small preview of what I've been working on. I've already posted a few renders under a different name to keep the rabbit under my hat for a while. But I'm ready to post a few renders so you guys can see what I've been doing when I was feeling good enough to work on something....

So far it's just been character creation, and I made something special. Since I'm already packed, I have a few hours to spare, and I'm gonna do a few renders for you guys. Keep in mind that some of this is not a finished product.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I appreciate that a lot, and you are right.

Btw....small update on my health guys. I spent the last week going back and forth to the doctor. If my condition gets any worse, I'll be hospitalized until I get a transplant. Starting tomorrow I move into a hotel room near the hospital, and will be waiting for the next best match. Hopefully it doesn't take long. Then I will have a long road to recovery and a lot of physical therapy.

As soon as I have the strength, I'll be checking in with the other guys to see how the update is going. Most of the assets are completely ready, and Endrju is writing. I've spent a lot of time giving him lessons on lighting and other stuff in DAZ, and he is ready enough to start rendering without me.

Also I wanted to give you guys something to think about while I'm gone. As many of you know not long after I handed the project over to Monster (HeartlessNobody95), and he found new members for the team, I decided that when I come back it would not be fair if I took Lexi back from them after they already did work on it. The same thing goes for Endrju and GamersGlory. So when I started thinking about what I was gonna do when I was able to start full on development again, I came up with an idea for a game that I would develop.....

I've done enough character creation and story creation to be married to that idea, and I really want to develop it. So when I return I will resume my role on the Lexi team as a story and technical consultant, as well as an asset artist. However once the team is rolling smoothly, that will not take up much of my time at all, so I will keep developing the new game that I was talking about. And I want to assure you guys that if there are any more problems with the team, Lexi WILL get developed, even if I have to alternate updating both games myself. The new team has my complete confidence, but I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still committed to Lexi getting developed.

Anyway....I thought that maybe it's time to give you guys a small preview of what I've been working on. I've already posted a few renders under a different name to keep the rabbit under my hat for a while. But I'm ready to post a few renders so you guys can see what I've been doing when I was feeling good enough to work on something....

So far it's just been character creation, and I made something special. Since I'm already packed, I have a few hours to spare, and I'm gonna do a few renders for you guys. Keep in mind that some of this is not a finished product.
Thanks for the update chatterbox, I'm sure everything is gonna work out for you. Sounds like being closer to the hospital is the best thing for you, and hopefully that gets you closer to the transplant you need. Can't wait till you're fully recovered and able to do what you love again, we're all pulling for you!

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes