Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Mhm i like it - nice game.

Chelsea is hot but i dont trust her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I look forward for a nice romance with Kaylee smile

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
short update..but sweet..damn the mom is hot...(i prefer the older dames..crossing fingers there is a route with her eventually :p )
That's the problem with the way I render. I don't render the scene then place the character over the scene in a photo editing software because then I'm missing the realistic shadows and it seems to mess up the lighting on the character.

Couple that with the fact that I re-wrote, rebuilt, and re-rendered the whole game, it made for a shorter update. Now that all that is done, and I'm almost past the python learning curve, the next update should have more content if I can balance work, school, and dev time.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
That's the problem with the way I render. I don't render the scene then place the character over the scene in a photo editing software because then I'm missing the realistic shadows and it seems to mess up the lighting on the character.
Looks like you're well practiced for the interview question of "What's your greatest weakness"?

"Well, I do things properly instead of taking shortcuts so things take longer to do right the first time around." :D

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I like it, good job Dev. The Story is not new but it works, the art is top shelf and the writing is good. Hope the Dev gets the support he needs and we see this one around for a while.

Reactions: Chatterbox

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mhm i like it - nice game.

Chelsea is hot but i dont trust her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I look forward for a nice romance with Kaylee smile
If what Chelsea said is true that Laura has already filed for divorce, then it's not cheating if MC has sex with whoever, and she most definitely can't get mad about it if he screws other women, she's divorcing him after all, haha. And Chelsea did say to his face that she wants a divorce, so, why would Chelsea need to lie, and why wouldn't/shouldn't you trust her? You know, it's nothing new that a woman might want her girlfriend's man for herself, but she never hinted him of that at any point while he was still married, or at least until he was going to be available again, so she's honorable that way. So no reason not to trust her.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Couple that with the fact that I re-wrote, rebuilt, and re-rendered the whole game, it made for a shorter update. Now that all that is done, and I'm almost past the python learning curve, the next update should have more content if I can balance work, school, and dev time.
Well you sure did a hell of a job rendering, everything looks real good, I have zero complaints to make.
Albeit short, but for the reasons you mentioned, this was a very good opening, I have a feeling that this is going to go places, I have high hopes for this one! :)

One thing that would be great, is animated scenes, but of course with school and full-time job, it would take A LOT of time just to come up with the animations, let alone rest of the content itself. So don't worry about it, was a mere suggestion, but not a requirement :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting. I hope I'll be able to not protect her. Will see in a couple of versions how it looks like

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
One thing that would be great, is animated scenes, but of course with school and full-time job, it would take A LOT of time just to come up with the animations, let alone rest of the content itself. So don't worry about it, was a mere suggestion, but not a requirement :)
Thank you! I actually do have some animated scenes planned, probably within the next two updates.

Reactions: ontach

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you! I actually do have some animated scenes planned, probably within the next two updates.
Oh really? Haha, that's great to hear, looking forward to it then :)
Looking at the high quality renders, I sort of have to assume that you have a machine that's able to pull off smooth high frame animations :p
But in either case, I'm really loving what you've accomplished so far, so I'm definitely keeping both eyes on this one, keep up the good work, but don't exhaust and burn yourself with school, work and this too all at the same time, many has tried and quite the few has suffered from burnouts unfortunately, so just take your time and all is good, take no pressure :)

U

User_633486

for the love of god enough with the bae crap -__-

few typos but other than that solid game

U

User_633486

hope we get to play with chelsea more and the wife too and i'm not usually a fan of kids but man that lil girl is adorable kinda like clem was in the first season of the walking dead game

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I liked the v0.01, nice story, nice characters and well driven. Definitely I'm going to keep an eye on this one.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
About the single choices, I'll keep that in mind for the next release. I'm surprised that was distracting. I've seen it used in other games and it never bothered me, so I didn't even consider it.

This was a ground up rebuild. So hopefully the next release will have a lot more content.
I just started my last year of school and I work full time, so this is going to be a real balancing act with time management over the few months.

It's not a problem if it happens a few times in a longer game, but if it happens about 10-12 times in a short demo, it really is a nuisance.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
About the single choices, I'll keep that in mind for the next release. I'm surprised that was distracting. I've seen it used in other games and it never bothered me, so I didn't even consider it.
I don't think it's distracting at all because it is used pretty well. It's a natural pause when scene changes. As long as you don't end up using them for every single action, it should be fine.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
An interesting promising story and nicely presented graphically. Make some bigger tits and it will be perfect. I will be watching anyway. Good job :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes