ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..replayed from start..no boinking Chelsea?..i tried everything..no Chelsea anymore?..so sad :(

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hmmm..replayed from start..no boinking Chelsea?..i tried everything..no Chelsea anymore?..so sad :(
Take a look at the walk-through. I made a note of what is planned. The scene will return, but will be reworked. I thought the graphics in the original looked like shit, just couldn't get her skin right. It will return as soon as I work that out.

Reactions: Guygee

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@Chatterbox - Many thanks for sharing your game with us here (whether you wanted to or not!) and for being here to interact with us subsequently. In the hope that it's at least slightly helpful, I'd like to add my $0.02's worth of opinion.

Good story and renders, realistic characters, decent English script with few errors (a proofreading run could quickly eliminate those), so an excellent (re)-start. Enough to enjoy, follow, and maybe even support in the future. Please do keep going as your already ultra-busy life allows.

"Bad" points for me - and I know I'm not alone in this - are the use of Menu banners which need to be clicked to advance the game for which, being single choices, there is absolutely no rhyme or reason at all. Switching from keyboard advance to the mouse without any need is a right royal PITA (particularly during any sex scenes as you may well imagine!) as it complertely destroys the flow of the game Jump, dissolve and fade are all far better alternatives for scene changes as appropriate. Please only utilise the menu for when a real choice, with consequences, has to be made. I noted all the "useless" non-choice compulsory menu clicks that got in the way:

Leave
Go to room
Call Parker
Answer phone
Bathroom
Go to bed
Wake up (duh!)
Take a shower
Leave
Door bell

PLEASE consider removing those in favour of the available alternatives: the art of good game-making (as many a top Dev will tell you just as they have me) is only to include actions that matter and have consequences and influence future events. Anything else is just a distraction. TIA, hopefully!

Next, I note from the Walkthrough you kindly provided, which will clearly be helpful once future events have been add, that "points" for choice selection are being allocated. Fair enough, but as they are it's a good idea to provide a means of keeping tally - if the player is kept completely in the dark what's the point of including the feature in the 1st place?

Lastly, some of the images of Laura in Scene 0001 show disturbing amounts of her lower rear Molars - not realistic (lower front teeth show up first) and definitely off-putting. Could be a POV problem but it'd be great if this could be addressed.

Thanks for reading, if you got this far - I only bothered with a detailed critique because I think your game is worth it!

Reactions: L7Bear

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
still sad..her or the mother were my aims..LOL
Chelsea doesn't have a mother. She was sent here by aliens to collect dna samples from the human race for genetic engineering. She was given a pussy that no man can resist. She's already collected massive amounts of semen. Ever seen the movie Species?

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox

Next, I note from the Walkthrough you kindly provided, which will clearly be helpful once future events have been add, that "points" for choice selection are being allocated. Fair enough, but as they are it's a good idea to provide a means of keeping tally - if the player is kept completely in the dark what's the point of including the feature in the 1st place?
There's a stats page in the menu. I plan to something on the screen that allows quick access to it in the near future.

Reactions: Guygee

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not many game portray the milf..looking like an actual milf..which is greatly appreciated..thus..the effort needed is well worth it.
kinda sick of supermodel 21 year old looking "milfs" in games..lol your milf is correct..one gold star for you

Reactions: Chatterbox

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I will definitely add this game to my list, even though things can go terribly wrong, being able to choose, is something highly appreciated, many games do not really give you that option, so I hope you keep it.

Lexy is simply beautiful, adorable, sexy, a spoiled. (I love her) hahaha Sister is not bad at all either. Thanks for sharing and I wish you success with your game.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Well, that's a promising start. The artwork is great and the story seems to be on the right track. Because I like to check all the outcomes I chose in one playthrough not to listen so I arrived late in the alley. To my surprize the stats were better that way, less trust from Lexi but more love from both girls (6 for Lexi and 8 for Kaylee and in the proposed by the walkthrough route it's 4 for both girls). Is this a bug, is it intentional or did I mess up the walkthrough suggested playthrough?

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, that's a promising start. The artwork is great and the story seems to be on the right track. Because I like to check all the outcomes I chose in one playthrough not to listen so I arrived late in the alley. To my surprize the stats were better that way, less trust from Lexi but more love from both girls (6 for Lexi and 8 for Kaylee and in the proposed by the walkthrough route it's 4 for both girls). Is this a bug, is it intentional or did I mess up the walkthrough suggested playthrough?
It's a bug. I'll add that to my list. Luckily it's the only coding bug that I'm aware of.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How to get this to trigger?

View attachment 143473
I didn't add it to the game because Patreon would flag my game. I placed it in the folder only for F95 users. It was what should have happened to Kaylee if the MC did not show up in time. He would have still rescued them, but not before Kaylee was raped. Unfortunately Patreon allows this with popular shows like Game of Thrones, but not VNs. Kind of a double standard.

If it wasn't for their rules, it would have been a full animation.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't add it to the game because Patreon would flag my game. I placed it in the folder only for F95 users. It was what should have happened to Kaylee if the MC did not show up in time. He would have still rescued them, but not before Kaylee was raped. Unfortunately Patreon allows this with popular shows like Game of Thrones, but not VNs. Kind of a double standard.

If it wasn't for their rules, it would have been a full animation.
:(

Maybe you can add it as a dream sequence to set up her rape fetish? The guy in her dream starts fucking her and then it changes into the MC? It might get around P-tron if her internal thoughts are saying that it excites her.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
:(

Maybe you can add it as a dream sequence to set up her rape fetish? The guy in her dream starts fucking her and then it changes into the MC? It might get around P-tron if her internal thoughts are saying that it excites her.
It's almost like you read my mind. First I plan to communicate with Patreon to see what I can get away with.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes