RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blorp-blorp

Nov 28, 2021
There's a boatload of patches from the dev on twitter but I can't actually apply them. Says the .udm file won't open. Also the patches go from 1.00 to 1.06, so need to run separate patchers per...

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
+1
Someone that have a paid translator++ make a deepl batch for the 1.07 and share the .TRANS file please :)

Last edited:

Arilleria

Jun 28, 2017
File 11 Full Save. You get to get full recollection release after you complete the game once it seems and you can continue even after you go to the palace for idk what.
The gallery is at the books after you press the middle menu after loading the save file.
do u remember how unlock 13,14 cg ?
i already finished the game, but i curious i run 1-50 and didnt get
1648359951449.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The solution for the too small Textbox hovering over Lico's Char was simple. Just put some blank spaces behind every line :D Maybe this game can be translated but it will be a slow progress.
Gambate. If you have any troubles shoot me a DM and I might be able to help you troubleshoot. This game is also in the 'looks like a great game but I already have too many on the go right now' category for me.

Loli550

Mar 23, 2022
Version: 1.07 (Mar/16/2022)
Filesize: 850 MB
Source: DLSite
Purchased by: Spermasahne
Language: Japanese

DOWNLOAD
- -
-
Ty bro for new ver.

Ghostdragon13

Dec 4, 2020
I finished my own amateur translation, Most text that I COULD edit has been.
If you want it, however poor it may be, here you go

Some things like items or weapons couldn't be edited without problems occurring so they're unchanged, and I've only tested the normal ending so if there are issues let me know.

this is my first time doing this so there are bound to be issues, so fair warning

Ghostdragon13

Dec 4, 2020
Nice try, keep training. BTW her Name is "Lico" not "Rico" - and the weapons, well, don't just one-click-auto-MTL Stuff, so the variables don't get messed up and everything should work.

Anyways... i'm gonna translate this actually but it will take M U C H time.
The thing is, I didn't batch-translate anything, nor did I touch the variables.
Most weapons worked fine but others just didn't appear, and accessories skills broke while editing the descriptions.

Also how do you tell her name's Lico and not Rico?
from my understanding Japanese doesn't have L sounds.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote