RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
The translation is going well. Soon everything will be done with TL++, then I'll manually edit the .json files to translate anything that TL++ didn't recognize. When this is done i'm going to look into the "plugins.js" because there are the achievements hidden, need to translate them too.

If i have the power to do it, i gonna check out if i can somehow translate some of the graphics that needed to be translated, but i'm horrible at translating pictures :/

After that i would pack it all up and then we just need some playtesters, that play the game and point out (spelling) mistakes, errors, possible crashes, etc.

I noticed the "Blacksmith" you can find in the "labyrinth" isn't fully translated yet, i bet his "shop options" are hiding somewhere in the commonfiles too, but TL++ isn't showing them - we will see ^^
Great job so far!
To make things easier for you I wrote some code that extracted some text from the CommonEvents.json file that T++ couldn't see in an excel spreadsheet. This text represents the backlog text when you explore the dungeon and the text you see at the right side of your screen (mostly moans when she's horny). If you want to translate this you can send me the file back along with your translated CommonEvents.json file and I'll write some code to put the translated text in the CommonEvents.json file.

As for the pictures I'll translate them for you, so don't worry about that.

The blacksmith options are 禰器随具の強化 , スキルを付与 and スキルを抽出 just don't forget to change them in the plugins.js file as well (As you did with the boutique)

And last but not least, I'd be happy to be a playtester for you :).

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So game is in testing phase. Excited to play the translated version. And no worries with the time. Take as much as you want. As i also tried to translate the game. Its a very time consuming process. Also after translation, u loose all the fun of playing the game

Reactions: KarylSummer

Kewatsu

Oct 31, 2020
how do you guys start learning translating rpg games like this i want to help some projects later-on

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
how do you guys start learning translating rpg games like this i want to help some projects later-on
I also recently learned how to do translations. I say go with translator++. I started with rpg mv to translate, in my opinion it is better then translator++ cause u dont miss stuff but its x2 slower XD.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I mean not to traslate all the game. Only to adoptate old translation to new versions of the game.
Translation v4:
Translation my be not good is ready.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1. No
2. Continue other translations/importing them with TL++ is a pain in the ass ^^
3. File does not exist
4. We talk about the Lico Game here, sir!
Okay okay. Thanks for your worl with Liko.
You 1 of the best members of that forum.
Without people like you we (people like me) cant enjoy the life. :love:(y)

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Found the first CRASH. After you beat Floor 20 and return to Torte (happens automatically!). You take like a drink with her, the event plays, finishs and then BOOM:

View attachment 1784208

Seems the problem is in the plugins.js file?

But i first check the translation files for this, maybe there is a blank space too much or something :/
Nope the translation file looks fine, like the original just with english text.

Don't know what is causing this and how to fix this...

Noodle addict HELP?!

UPDATE: used the original unedited "plugins.js" file and the same error happened... wtf?!
In T++, you have translated Row 923 in CommonEvents.json just keep it トルテ

Reactions: magrao121

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
The "parameters": ["",0,0,2,"Torte"] and \\\"inputName\\\":\\\"Torte\\\" have to be the same, otherwise TRP_Skit won't recognise the characters it needs to see..., it takes the parameters Torte from the commonEvents and searches that exact string in the plugins. if it can't find it, it will return NULL thus crashing the game when the game tries to act on the Null

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote