RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
Sorry but this changes nothing for me in my game. Tried with a savegame and even a "new game".
It should change the backlog in the lower left of your screen
1651334390545.png
to
1651334273933.png
You'll notice it with bigger sentences, and it should keep the sentence intact (All the characters after the 56th characters got removed)

Last edited:

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
There are still some untranslated options, descriptions, H-events, Lico's messages while exploring, dialogues and names (Noazette/Torte/Sian) but we will see if this changes when Noodle addict merges everything together.
Did you translate the externalMessage.csv in the data folder? Some dialogues from Noazette, Torte and Sian are in there.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Translation v5: Playtest Translation!

Please help us test the game, as much as possible.
It took "Noodle addict" and "me" a lot of time and work.

If you find a bug/crash/error/missing word wrap/misspelled words/wierd dialog...
...then please take screenshots if possible, that would be a great help.

=== KNOWN ISSUES ===

* some "backlog text" is still in japanese
* some of "Lico's bubble text" (while in the labyrinth) is still in japanese
* some little "text parts" of menus are still in japanese

* Translated pictures are missing (they getting a rework!)
Finally! :love: thank you for your hard work. Both Spermashne and Noodle Addict.

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
I found a bug in my code making it not merge properly. Sorry for the inconvenience
More stuff should be properly translated now, but not everything yet, some stuff still hasn't been caught yet.

Reactions: magrao121

Noodle addict

May 10, 2018
To fix the issue with the skills, in CommonEvents.json:
sn1 = /ストレートスラッシュ/, sn2 = /サイドスラッシュ/, sn3 = /パワースラッシュ/, sn4 = /サークルスラッシュ/, sn5 = /ガード/
Should be:
sn1 = /Straight Slash/, sn2 = /Side Slash/, sn3 = /Power Slash/, sn4 = /Circle Slash/, sn5 = /Guard/

Reactions: magrao121

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Then do it yourself guys. Not gonna work on the translation this week anyways, got other stuff to do :/
i wasn't complaining i was being a smart ass, it's mostly translated i think the only thing missing is a couple things in the menu and some in battle corruption pop ups . the game is more than playable thank you

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
yeah, but defending these idiots even if it's for fun for you. ppl who cant read a fucking thread and came and say "+1" instead of finding that the game is being translated by someone is a pain...
He's(both) doing his best to complete it....

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
yeah, but defending these idiots even if it's for fun for you. ppl who cant read a fucking thread and came and say "+1" instead of finding that the game is being translated by someone is a pain...
He's(both) doing his best to complete it....
it was a joke

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote