RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
I think it was floor 9 the first two times and the first floor the third time right after I added your CommonEvents file. I extracted the game again with winrar thinking something got corrupted but I got the error again.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Sigh, must be my computer then. It happened the 6 times I was able to get sent to the slime caves by stepping on traps and even once just running around but other wise the game plays just fine.

Did all the solutions I could think of too. Redownload all the files again, renamed the folder to remove the Japanese text, moved to the root of a drive. The only thing I can't do is right click and use Locale Emulator since this is a 64bit program?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Sigh, must be my computer then. It happened the 6 times I was able to get sent to the slime caves by stepping on traps and even once just running around but other wise the game plays just fine.

Did all the solutions I could think of too. Redownload all the files again, renamed the folder to remove the Japanese text, moved to the root of a drive. The only thing I can't do is right click and use Locale Emulator since this is a 64bit program?
If the translators cannot produce your error, u can check the game version. Maybe u r using a different version of the game and the translations are for another version. It's not likely but you can check.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Patchedup
i didn't get this error too, i'm using the 1.07 version i think. here my game folder for you.

its working and has the skill bug fix on it

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Patchedup
i didn't get this error too, i'm using the 1.07 version i think. here my game folder for you.

its working and has the skill bug fix on it
Thanks, your version works for me and has around 150 extra pictures in the /img folder that version in the OP is linked to is missing. That might be the cause for the error or winrar is not seeing when extracting.

/edit title screen was showing v1.07 but might of been not patched right

GalaxionZero

Jul 2, 2020
Found out a mistake, in the recollection gallery there are two Slime Humiliation (1. Stage) and no 2. Stage, seeing as how the others have a 1. Stage and 2. Stage i'm assuming this is a typo. Hopefully I wasn't bothering you with something you already found out

edit: same with Brothel Blowjob

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020

it's not just you

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Here is a small fix that translates the "Buy" / "Cancel" options in the boutique and corrected Lico's sentence "Stop touching my cock!" into "Stop touching my pussy!". (What? You didn't notice you can interact with the Standing Picture of Lico? Hover with your mouse cursor over her picture, move your mouse, caress her body/head - try it!).

Just copy it into the game folder, extract and overwrite all files (it's just 2 files - commonevents.json and plugins.js).
Small bug. Every time I have sex, i lose my virginity, even if I had sex previously.

Also, enemies refuse to fuck me in battle (Only groping) and will only fuck in the game over screen.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Yeah i noticed that too, but i don't know why this is happening. But hey, it's not a game-breaking bug. I'm not a professional. I wasn't paid anything - it was all made for free in my spare time with some help of Noodle addict. Take it or leave it :/

I have no problem with the bug and I'm not critizing you. You were the one who said to report any bugs and crashes. I'm just following your request.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I have no problem with the bug and I'm not critizing you. You were the one who said to report any bugs and crashes. I'm just following your request.
I just answered, probably in a dumb way, it was never meant to offend you, my bad. I know about that bugs and i added them to the "Known Issues" list now. Everything on that list is stuff that i can't fix because i don't know how and what causes that bugs.

sora2020kairi

Apr 10, 2020
If I had to make a guess about the sexual status not working it is probably you accidentally translated some variables so the code looking for those variables isn't detecting any changes to them because it is looking for the Japanese variable names.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote