RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If you're on about his translated version of the game, I do have that downloaded albeit already unpacked. Would that suffice?
No that I have, and my own raw 1.07. It was another game he had purchased and was sharing on here.

One of the things I need for figure out for testing is which enemies actually trigger battlefuck scenes though. If anyone knows how the system is supposed to work it would make finding the cause of the problem much easier. Right now I can only find one enemy, even in the JPN version, that actually does a battlefuck scene.

Aasha

Mar 16, 2019
No that I have, and my own raw 1.07. It was another game he had purchased and was sharing on here.

One of the things I need for figure out for testing is which enemies actually trigger battlefuck scenes though. If anyone knows how the system is supposed to work it would make finding the cause of the problem much easier. Right now I can only find one enemy, even in the JPN version, that actually does a battlefuck scene.
From my own playthrough the first time, I never really encountered enemies that'd put you into a battlefuck scenario aside from restraints. The actual virginity loss events happened if you went south to the slums and spoke to a random bloke that'd rape you (Causing the virginity loss.) That or the brothel obviously.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
From my own playthrough the first time, I never really encountered enemies that'd put you into a battlefuck scenario aside from restraints. The actual virginity loss events happened if you went south to the slums and spoke to a random bloke that'd rape you (Causing the virginity loss.) That or the brothel obviously.
Was that in the translated version or the Japanese?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Translated version. Have you had different results from the JP version?
Yeah, apparently battlefuck was broken in the translation, but in my limited playing of the original version I also can't get it to trigger.

Aasha

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, apparently battlefuck was broken in the translation, but in my limited playing of the original version I also can't get it to trigger.
That is super strange...You did get it to work with one enemy thus far, so I'd assume you had your virginity intact prior to that encounter right? That threw my theory out the window of maybe the virginity being retained was the issue.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Can someone upload the latest raw version of the game with all the patches applied to it on google, mega. media. annon. gofiles etc. I think it will be better to translate the game from beginning rather then finding an error in translated version. I would love to see if my skills are developed enough to tackle this game.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Can someone upload the latest raw version of the game with all the patches applied to it on google, mega. media. annon. gofiles etc.
You. I remember. I always liked you. But believe me:

I think it will be better to translate the game from beginning rather then finding an error in translated version.
Nope, not with that game. But please try. And understand my frustration and why i left for good.

Also the translation or project never dropped or cancelled. Translation was finished from my and Noodle Addicts POV. You could play the whole game from start to ending without crashes or softlocks.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone upload the latest raw version of the game with all the patches applied to it on google, mega. media. annon. gofiles etc. I think it will be better to translate the game from beginning rather then finding an error in translated version. I would love to see if my skills are developed enough to tackle this game.
Depends on the severity of the error. What I was hoping for was just a stray bracket or broken line of code being the cause of the bug. Doesn't seem to be the case though so you're probably right that it would need a ground up retranslation.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Depends on the severity of the error. What I was hoping for was just a stray bracket or broken line of code being the cause of the bug. Doesn't seem to be the case though so you're probably right that it would need a ground up retranslation.
If there is just one missing "bracket" in any scriptfile the game wouldn't even let you play, it would spit out a error right after clicking on "New Game" - trust me, Noodle and I tested this.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
If there is just one missing "bracket" in any scriptfile the game wouldn't even let you play, it would spit out a error right after clicking on "New Game" - trust me, Noodle and I tested this.
I trust you bro. That's why I believe something else is wrong. If its a syntax error then u cannot play the game, but if the game isnt functioning as it should then something else is wrong. And since u guys missed it, I believe I wont find it either. So its better to start from ground up.

I tried to install the game but couldn't figure out how to install those patches correctly so that's why i was hoping that someone can upload the game with all the patches applied to it.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
You'd be surprised. RPGM doesn't really expect you to modify the game files, and especially the plugins can use some very strange (ie. very bad) ways of coding things that don't break under normal use but are extremely fragile and unpredictable when they break. I've had spaces in the wrong place cause issues and lock out gameplay features without causing a termination error. An empty parameter field that caused a crash only if you entered a certain map and interacted with a specific object. You can kind of see it in how much of a mess plugins.js is, but there are a lot of ways things can go wrong. The missing bracket idea is mostly a thought I had regarding something in the game files that passes a text string to a plugin, it would be escaped as it's in a text string so not cause a broader failure, but the plugin wouldn't know how to handle it, fail quietly, and do nothing.

Either way, I was hoping that simple file substitution would at least narrow down where the error is, but you are probably right that the issue is more fundamental.

I trust you bro. That's why I believe something else is wrong. If its a syntax error then u cannot play the game, but if the game isnt functioning as it should then something else is wrong. And since u guys missed it, I believe I wont find it either. So its better to start from ground up.

I tried to install the game but couldn't figure out how to install those patches correctly so that's why i was hoping that someone can upload the game with all the patches applied to it.
A fully up to date Japanese version of the game is available on .

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
You'd be surprised. RPGM doesn't really expect you to modify the game files, and especially the plugins can use some very strange (ie. very bad) ways of coding things that don't break under normal use but are extremely fragile and unpredictable when they break. I've had spaces in the wrong place cause issues and lock out gameplay features without causing a termination error. An empty parameter field that caused a crash only if you entered a certain map and interacted with a specific object. You can kind of see it in how much of a mess plugins.js is, but there are a lot of ways things can go wrong. The missing bracket idea is mostly a thought I had regarding something in the game files that passes a text string to a plugin, it would be escaped as it's in a text string so not cause a broader failure, but the plugin wouldn't know how to handle it, fail quietly, and do nothing.

Either way, I was hoping that simple file substitution would at least narrow down where the error is, but you are probably right that the issue is more fundamental.

A fully up to date Japanese version of the game is available on .
Srry bro but the anime sharing links r too slow for me. Game will take a week from there download. So i need a mega, google, media, gofiles, anon or something fast.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Srry bro but the anime sharing links r too slow for me. Game will take a week from there download. So i need a mega, google, media, gofiles, anon or something fast.
Roger. I'll reupload it, Mexashare usually downloads in an hour or two for me so it's not so bad.

Reactions: djv007

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

An easy solution I use when dealing with large games and hidden bugs is to grab the japanese version and then slowly but surely add translated files one at a time and test. Since it is battle fuck it should be easy to test it. just got to get to a point where you can get battle fucked by a specific mob and let them go to town. when I find the file that triggers issues that is usually the place you start working. Much more efficient then hunting for a needle in a haystack. Sometimes it can also be easier to just remake that particular map file and call it a day then search through all the code.

I agree with you though, if I had to guess problem is either in a plugin or a bad script inside commonevents.js

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
MuninKai
in this game, certain enemies do h-attacks to increase her excitement gauge.. you will see pink hearts and squares(on the map where the location of the attack takes place) but I think that she has to lose clothing or get it broken for the real sex attacks to begin..

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Has anyone tried to translate the game using mz engine or mv ? Everytime i edit a file using the engine and then put it in the game, the game just gives me errors . I have no idea why. T++ seems to work for this game

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Has anyone tried to translate the game using mz engine or mv ? Everytime i edit a file using the engine and then put it in the game, the game just gives me errors . I have no idea why. T++ seems to work for this game
Translate everything with T++ that's possible and then start working on the files and scripts with, for example: Sublime Text

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote