RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Translate everything with T++ that's possible and then start working on the files and scripts with, for example: Sublime Text
Bro the game has some messed up 3rd party plugins. Any kind of editing the game files without a very good knowledge of Js will kill the game. The 3rd party plugins are badly written and there is no way of knowing how will they react to changes in the game. This is way above my understanding of the RPG maker Games.

Also I hate T++. It always messes up stuff for me. I always prefer to work in the engine cause I can see what I am actually working on.

Reactions: Silentce

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Bro the game has some messed up 3rd party plugins. Any kind of editing the game files without a very good knowledge of Js will kill the game. The 3rd party plugins are badly written and there is no way of knowing how will they react to changes in the game. This is way above my understanding of the RPG maker Games.

Also I hate T++. It always messes up stuff for me. I always prefer to work in the engine cause I can see what I am actually working on.
Now you understand my frustration i had with the game getting "on hold" because of some not working game features. After Noodle and i worked so long and so hard on it, never giving up wanting to put out a working translation so you can play from start to end <3 Good Luck to any new translators here on Eff95.

Reactions: djv007

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So I have finally solved my problem of editing the game files and getting errors. Turns out if I use Mz to edit the game, Game doesn't run at all. Like it wont even start. But when I used Mv player to edit the game, it worked without any errors at all. My conclusion - "Game was originally made in MV and then ported to MZ. Hence the poor quality of 3rd party plugins." But still this project is huge to do alone. Also there will be a lot of trouble shooting involved. I kind started on this but I don't think I can complete it alone. Need an experienced person to help.

Kalpas

Apr 15, 2022
Does Anyone have a full save of the game? and could u tell me how to use it please?

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
So I have finally solved my problem of editing the game files and getting errors. Turns out if I use Mz to edit the game, Game doesn't run at all. Like it wont even start. But when I used Mv player to edit the game, it worked without any errors at all. My conclusion - "Game was originally made in MV and then ported to MZ. Hence the poor quality of 3rd party plugins." But still this project is huge to do alone. Also there will be a lot of trouble shooting involved. I kind started on this but I don't think I can complete it alone. Need an experienced person to help.
Wishing you well. Maybe the previous translators can help you.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
any update on this at all?
Well there are only some options:

1. He is working on it and it takes time
2. He gave up
3. Maybe someone from F95 can fix it and the thread will appear again in "Latest Updates"
4. English translation is gone forever until someone re-uploads the one from Noodle and me

Good Luck folks!

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Well there are only some options:

1. He is working on it and it takes time
2. He gave up
3. Maybe someone from F95 can fix it and the thread will appear again in "Latest Updates"
4. English translation is gone forever until someone re-uploads the one from Noodle and me

Good Luck folks!
How can someone fix it if we don't have the translation. I have some friends who might take a crack at it but I'd need the original rar and files.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
I dont understand extract skill.

The accessory just disappears and no skill balls or any of the sort happens.

SaZam

Mar 12, 2022
this looks like it could be good i hope it keeps geting updates and i hope it can be translated

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
this looks like it could be good i hope it keeps geting updates and i hope it can be translated
It was translated and fully playable from start to end without crashes but F95 decided to put it on hold because of some not working features like "battle fuck", "Skill Balls", etc.

Mburner

Jun 20, 2020
Do we know if the spontaneously regenerating virginity or having the sex stats always set to zero actually effects anything? Like how she reacts to stuff or something or locking any content or scenes? Found the translation posted elsewhere a few days ago and was enjoying the game until I realized she was losing her virginity again after every single sex scene and checked the stats screen to see everything at zero.

gobolinknight

Apr 26, 2022
Do we know if the spontaneously regenerating virginity or having the sex stats always set to zero actually effects anything? Like how she reacts to stuff or something or locking any content or scenes? Found the translation posted elsewhere a few days ago and was enjoying the game until I realized she was losing her virginity again after every single sex scene and checked the stats screen to see everything at zero.
It affects my enjoyement :'(

Everym

Jun 29, 2020
Tried MTL ing 1.07 manually by going through json files one by one (what a pain) with vscode. IDK if it's bad idea, but I still refuse to use Translator++ because of it's monetization, no offense for the author.

I think most of items equip and state are english MTL ed,
but world menus, dialouges, teleport, map place & many more still not translated & not polished.

Since I don't know if somebody want to continue or doing merge request, here's my current progress.
I might continue if I get my motivation back & free time, but not for now since I need to catch up a certain popular online anime game I played.

Comparison of current mtl:

Last edited:
Reactions: Matez1204

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Tried MTL ing 1.07 manually by going through json files one by one (what a pain) with vscode. IDK if it's bad idea, but I still refuse to use Translator++ because of it's monetization, no offense for the author.

I think most of items equip and state are english MTL ed,
but world menus, dialouges, teleport, map place & many more still not translated & not polished.

Since I don't know if somebody want to continue or doing merge request, here's my current progress.
I might continue if I get my motivation back & free time, but not for now since I need to catch up a certain popular online anime game I played.

Comparison of current mtl:
Enjoy editing all the scripts and running into errors, then find a way to fix them and be happy and relieved, then post your almost 100% the best you could do translation here to get it "on hold" because of some tiny missing features ;)

As said, i quitted translating games, it's a unthankful job (if not paid!).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote