vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello
Need your help first time asking
Playing the android version and experiencing game freeze at hostel any Solution?
i don't know about u can use the
updated maps i uploaded on previus site
but make a backup of the data folder first

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
You need back to the previous page , someone already upload the save fi
The developer already put a save file, when Lida at Goku store before they meet at street. Beginning a new game will ask you import or not import the save file.
owh thanks for your information, maybe i had overwrite that original save from dev before, so can you share a original save file from developer to me ? or anyone would share to me ?

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
guys some one can help me iam stuck in sever i move all circle but i cant move foward becuse of gas anyone know how ??

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
a little read or search before asking are a good idea (y)
look at my post on previus page
yeah i already see ure post and helpful but iam not stuck that sever iam stuck when hobo break lida behind the barn when if u miss click u fall and die u know

brmathzz

Oct 7, 2020
Well guys i need help, i got STUCK at this ... after see FLASH CARD at HOSTEL i cant leave, i dont move or back inside hostel just get stuck..

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
1606880299481.png

Guys i have a problem here. I get a black screen with white shadow like this in every single of Lida's conversations, is there a fix for this? It happens in EP2 btw, never happened in EP1.

Hamemo

Dec 20, 2018
Anyone's got Save from the start of day 16?
I'm stuck outside the hotel after the Ellie Laptop mission in day 15.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well guys i need help, i got STUCK at this ... after see FLASH CARD at HOSTEL i cant leave, i dont move or back inside hostel just get stuck..

I solved this using same saves on version 0.94.. than save and go back to version 0.96
download the save I have attached it starts on the Bus immediately after the hostel scene and before going to the beach.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sorry to bother you but I tried to load it on v0.96 and the save doesn't show up in-game.
Am I doing something wrong?
ok this is because you have save slot 36 empty
you have 2 options:
1) save something (just save also the first scene it is not important) on slot 36 than replace it with my file
2) rename the number "36" to another one you have already saved.... (if you have slot 10 with a working save you can rename it as [file10.rpgsave]
let me know if works
( i think the option 1 is the best for you)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes