thof

Apr 28, 2017
Anybody knows what to do in the glory hole once you talked to all the guys ? Cannot go to the VIP section because i am supposed to talk to another guy but nothing is happening with any NPC
Someone knows how to get pass the above ?
Once the guard leave his post and unlock the VIP section, there is nobody to talk to anymore but can't go to the next room.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Someone knows how to get pass the above ?
Once the guard leave his post and unlock the VIP section, there is nobody to talk to anymore but can't go to the next room.
beside the vip door are a photographer did he take some pics of lida ?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anybody knows what to do in the glory hole once you talked to all the guys ? Cannot go to the VIP section because i am supposed to talk to another guy but nothing is happening with any NPC
Yes he did at the beginning, but can't talk to him either
have u used the updated maps i uploaded on previus site
if not use them but make a backup of the data folder first

thof

Apr 28, 2017
have u used the updated maps i uploaded on previus site
if not use them but make a backup of the data folder first
Thanks.
i feel like those maps needs to be updated 100 times to be able to play.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
if you finished working at the restaurant upload a save because the game stuck at day 5 for me
I have also version 0.94... when you get stuck in a point... open the save on the previous version and you will be able to go forward... there is a problem with the mod and the plugin..-

Drksltr

Mar 25, 2020
friends give an error in the tunnel section. is there a recording file for the next section in the box section.

evoix

May 9, 2017
Hello
I need your help
how to make the retractable bridge in the tunels. I found 3 brown boxes but nothing happen.

ETIsham

Sep 29, 2018
Hello
Need your help first time asking
Playing the android version and experiencing game freeze at hostel any Solution?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes