Heera Hero

Apr 27, 2017
Post your saveand I will try to check...
Can't go to sleep as soon as i enter my bunker at farm to sleep snake event triggers automatically freezing the game.

Same problem despite repeated attempts and replacing with optimized files. Please help

Last edited:
Reactions: gogo8320

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
How I can pass the mini game (steam wheels) ? I´m going crazy. Please help ! Is there a save after passing?

Last edited:

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
Please HELP ME...

Map westward and walter farm very lag (very slow motion) make me very bored,how can fix this?

Scene day 22th :
And opening Loud Hills (scene talk with walter is very long)
Maybe someone have save files after this scene? Im very bored long waiting -+3 hours :(

Scene day 24th (i found saved files this forum) :
Really im stuck after talk with anna :(

Im using platform ANDROID

shurflaw

Jun 18, 2017
I keep getting this error after installing the optimized plugin and I try to load a save from right after the farm bug (where you are stuck after talking to the son in the beginning). Anybody have a save at the farm that that might work with the optimized plugin? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot (1).png

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
Please anyone skip this scene (after skip reload back)
My bug in lidas on police office / investigation after he saved from raped by Anton & Valentine (cam investigasi / fphoto)

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I don't think I've ever been more pissed at a developer than this person.
So he had this stupid installer that the uninstall system doesn't fucking work. Why because the uninstall.ini files points to were he had his game install shit on his system not where users install shit. Even when it is modified to point to the right area it still refuses to uninstall. So you are left with manually uninstalling the crap and it leaves the crap in the windows app list.

If you don't know how to make a proper installer updater work correct for Fuck Sake do not use one.

Reactions: Shadowbndg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Try looking here and maybe then here in the game thread, better to search or wait for your answer in a games thread if there is one.

Edit - And now we are in the game thread so that doesn't entirely make sense any more...

Last edited:

Bob-dole

Oct 11, 2020
stuck getting out of hostel. cant down fixed maps. link just sends me to forum front page.

Last edited:

bandeja

Dec 21, 2018
Please I need help, I'm stucked in the factory, I'm inside the box, I already have the password but I can't pass between the 2 guards together on the stairs

2.50 star(s) 55 Votes