PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
probably because of wrong file names
if you set your locale to russian prior the installation, all files are installed with the correct file names
you can return to your normal locale setting afterwards
i did this set local to russia and the game went alittle further then before but loading errors still kept popping up do i have to set it to russia and download the gaame or set it to russia and install do i also have to restart laptop first???

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that v0.6 has almost no sex scene with the MC. The renders are really good but not sex scene. why??

Reactions: AdultKing

dreadknightII

Sep 6, 2018
hey anyone play lida adventure episode 2?? when a got out of the house loading error img/picture/lida%20street% etc..
anyone knows any solution??

Unregistred

Jun 21, 2017
Guys, I'm stuck and need some help with Lee's key. I have scene in restaurant, then Mama's Rose party and still don't have a evidence room key. Lee no longer comes to the restaurant, nothing happens. I do not understand what to do next:confused:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I have the ID password and I have the camera talk to the boy but he ask me another favore circus in town.
The game ask me the ID ok give and the Password for the document ??? please help. Otherwise the game break and in Jail game over ep one.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
First you have to put the posters on the wall at the police station, after that you have to put them on some walls in the city (the map right below the police station map).
Yeah I know that as its what Rose states, but I can't find anywhere to put them in those places.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
someone please help me i install game in russia local and it still has errors i really enjoyed part one but cant play part 2 =(

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
ok ive finally got the game to work but i cannot save it says dash in on but walks so slow and if i try to go nto the options menu to change it the game crashes how do i start a new game and be able to save my own files

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 72491
Overview:

This story is about one family couple Lida and Dmitriy. Having lived happily in marriage for 5 years, Dima faced a fortune to get a promotion at a new place. It goes without saying, that new job required reasonable changes in their lives, but at the same time a huge house with swimming pool and gym as a bonus. The only shortcoming - they had to leave their native town, friends, and relatives for a small American town. Also, Lida was impatient to leave their rented house for their new mansion. She just had to wait until Dima would be introduced to new work and some details would be settled. But while she was busy with preparing a special dinner honoring that day, happened what she had never imagined, what has changed her life tremendously.​

Updated: 09/08/2018
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Platform:
Windows
Version: Episode 1 v1.1 - Episode 2 v0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
Episode 2 v0.6
- - -
- -

Episode 1 v1.1 Color Edition
- - - -
Compressed Version:

View attachment 147956 View attachment 147955 View attachment 147952 View attachment 147954 View attachment 147951 View attachment 147950 View attachment 147949 View attachment 147948 View attachment 147953
when i try to enter my neighborhood guy, it shows "ERROR Failed to load img/pictures/163415%20Lida%20%D0%A3%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5.png

Help plz.

Reactions: dman1992

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Humiliate women permanently to limits especially when it is you who plays it ..... the worst is that for 1 year all the updates are more and more crappy
sorry, the beginning was promising, but the rest is just more painful......

Reactions: Valronn
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes