hellosex

Dec 7, 2018
Give it a little more time: Go to work-get spanked-mother rose. At night you may go gambling in the city for some cash.
With higher whoredom you may experience more spanking and in the end you can let the hobo fuck you (star left of your wardrobe). More scenes are made available in the shower. Having reached level 16 you may repeat all the scenes as long as you want but no new scenes are included yet.
Is there a way to increase the whoredom level (found by looking at the status). It always says "1".

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a way to increase the whoredom level (found by looking at the status). It always says "1".
You have to do lewd things, the main regular way is stripping/pole dancing for mother rose, it increases 1 each time and working in the office and letting the boss do his thing increases it by 1 each time.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Give it a little more time: Go to work-get spanked-mother rose. At night you may go gambling in the city for some cash.
With higher whoredom you may experience more spanking and in the end you can let the hobo fuck you (star left of your wardrobe). More scenes are made available in the shower. Having reached level 16 you may repeat all the scenes as long as you want but no new scenes are included yet.
I never let me go out and gamble at night lol.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Any idea why the game crashed right after first scene with clothing store owner and mommy?
No error report, scene finished and game closed out.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Honestly, i've seen some bad english in games like this. But this is probably the worst i've ever seen.. It was pretty good up to the point of the party at the bar. I don't even know what they're talking about anymore, it's that bad... This should've definitely been a case of 'fix first, release later' because not being able to understand a word of what they're saying makes it pretty pointless to even play this..

Edit:
Looks like it's only a small part where it's that bad, it seems to be alright now.
No... it's horrible throughout the game and the dev just does not care. At all. He just keeps producing crap. Now we have to use an executable file to load the dang thing.

hellosex

Dec 7, 2018
You have to do lewd things, the main regular way is stripping/pole dancing for mother rose, it increases 1 each time and working in the office and letting the boss do his thing increases it by 1 each time.
I mean the "LVL" that displays when you select "STATUS". The screen always says "1". My Lida already has a whoredom VALUE of 73. I just wonder what needs to be done to get Lida to provide any service the customer wants, up to and including blowjobs, anal, and gangbangs when she works as a prostitute. Can this be done?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I mean the "LVL" that displays when you select "STATUS". The screen always says "1". My Lida already has a whoredom VALUE of 73. I just wonder what needs to be done to get Lida to provide any service the customer wants, up to and including blowjobs, anal, and gangbangs when she works as a prostitute. Can this be done?
Yeah the stuff in the menu like whoredome, nothing can be done from there and has no use as of yet, also the services after the naked pole dance are not available in this version same as the glory hole, we will have to wait for an update and hope they reduce the crazy grind of walking back and forth so much lol.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Please help.
In jail- When Enzo tells her first she has to shower and then they´ll meet in the examination room. She goes to the shower room and then I do not know how the shower will start - she can´t go out until she doesn't shower

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
So... my friends if you have any errors with the images i found something:
I had this error:
Failed to load
img/pictures/16341%20Lida%20%D0%A3%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5.png

NOW:
1.- Each "%20" is a space in the img. name(that means in the example "16341 Lida .....") so we have half of the name now
NOTE:with that we can find the image in our images folder, just copy-paste the image and change the name of the copy with the instructions below DO NOT DELETE THE ORIGINAL IMAGE
2.- the strange characters(%D0%A3%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B2...)are UTF-8(hex.) language and here is a page were you can read what means any of them
3.-each character means two pairs of "strange characters" Example: "D0 A3"="У"
4.-And that is all, at the end you will have(example) "16341 Lida Удивление"

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Dear friends!
I am glad that you are still with me despite my long absence. I’ve almost finished work on version 0.7, and I’m glad to let you know that this is the last such long delay between releases. After the release of version 0.7, I plan to release new versions about once every six weeks. This is due to the fact that now my team is expanding and in the coming months, three people will work on the game.
In a plot of a game locations were changed and updated, visual effects and the animated indicators are added. In the game process, you will not spend a lot of time for search of a necessary event or a location anymore. Now you can always move to other location by "Taxi" and "Bus". Many of Players did not know about the existence of transport in a game. Now the corresponding indicator will burn overall active Taxi and Buses.

Besides, I seriously overworked or made anew Quests from version 0.6 because many of them were not completely finished and is incomplete transferred you a game plot.
At present, I completely devoted myself to the development of a game, expanded the team and I bring a game to a higher qualitative level. Earlier posts left seldom in connection with personal circumstances for what I bring to you, dear subscribers, the apologies. After the release of version 0.7, I will come back to weekly news and other posts.
In the two videos below you can see several examples of changes in the locations of the Сity and the Beach.
Your Tereman;)

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
The LVL is the lvl of Lida in general is not the lvl of whoredom i mean...the game is made in "rpg maker" that SW atach a lvl (default 1) to the pj to lvl up you need to gain xp but since this game do not care about the lvl do not have xp that is why you can not rise your level (in other words the LVL is useless here. Is used regularly in games were you need to fight)

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
The LVL is the lvl of Lida in general is not the lvl of whoredom i mean...the game is made in "rpg maker" that SW atach a lvl (default 1) to the pj to lvl up you need to gain xp but since this game do not care about the lvl do not have xp that is why you can not rise your level (in other words the LVL is useless here. Is used regularly in games were you need to fight)
And I dont get the question behind this at all. Like of what use would a levelup be? Of what use is a raise in HP or Stamina? There is no fighting option. So its really NOT a pity, caus it would be entirely useless. You are playing a lewd game here, so raising whoredeom/corruption is pretty much the only thing to care about.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes