ben2

Nov 16, 2018
Can anyone help?

i met a woman who said i ll lose the house in 3 days,i work at company and then as slut for a week now and i cant progress the story,also hobbo is not house and ellie is at hotel if that helps
There is a saved file in file no.20, load it(it will start from beach scene) and see if it works!!

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
game is broken sfter enzo let linda out of prison i get some but next day in raining and thers no mission

Blackwolf40

Jan 9, 2019
[QUOTE = "Tdius, post: 1532080, member: 451830"] Le jeu est cassé après que Enzo ait laissé sortir Linda de prison, j'en reçois mais le lendemain, il pleuvra et il n'y aura pas de mission [/ QUOTE]
je have the same problem. Could you help us please!

acab

Apr 26, 2017
guys, please help me..why every time i clicked "game.exe" it kept crashing. it happened when i downloaded ep 2.

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I'm new and I just wanted to ask: is there a way to not making lida shave her bush? Like an option or anything to keep the story with her unshaved? If not, is there going to be an option to keep her pubic hair in the future? Thanx!

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, I'm new and I just wanted to ask: is there a way to not making lida shave her bush? Like an option or anything to keep the story with her unshaved? If not, is there going to be an option to keep her pubic hair in the future? Thanx!
no.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Can someone help me pls?
Episode 1
When Big Ray orders help with Enzo, he will visit her in a cell.
Enzo tells her to go to the bathroom and wash herself. When Lida comes in, she can not go out until did it. I can not find how to run the shower and I could continue :(
Or does someone have a saved game after it?

Lida_jail.jpg Lida_jail2.jpg Lida_jail3.jpg Lida_jail4.jpg

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone help me pls?
Episode 1
When Big Ray orders help with Enzo, he will visit her in a cell.
Enzo tells her to go to the bathroom and wash herself. When Lida comes in, she can not go out until did it. I can not find how to run the shower and I could continue :(
Or does someone have a saved game after it?

View attachment 236686 View attachment 236687 View attachment 236688 View attachment 236690
Its been a while but I think you first have to go to the table and take off your clothes there, then you go to the top wall and use one of these wheels to start the shower (flowing water)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm slowly getting around the idea of play this game again. But all this comments about confusing quests, shenanigans with the image names and getting stuck if those quest are not done in a specific order are non encouraging.

Whats with all those missing images and there is still no proper questlog/journal? Anyone with recent playexperince care to enlighten me if this has become more playerfriendly recently or how should i approach if i wanna have a lewd fun experience instead of going mad with frustration over contants bugs, missing images, etc. ?

Vorsyn

Oct 10, 2018
I'm slowly getting around the idea of play this game again. But all this comments about confusing quests, shenanigans with the image names and getting stuck if those quest are not done in a specific order are non encouraging.

Whats with all those missing images and there is still no proper questlog/journal? Anyone with recent playexperince care to enlighten me if this has become more playerfriendly recently or how should i approach if i wanna have a lewd fun experience instead of going mad with frustration over contants bugs, missing images, etc. ?
Well if you have that much spare time and don't know how to fill it, take the shot. I 've abandoned it so many times cause of frustration, I would award that game and the Selena OHA one as the top boner-killer games ever.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I 've abandoned it so many times cause of frustration
Thats what i'm afraid of yes. Its just the renders seems very tempting by now, the remastering worked out real nice.. but if the whole experience is still the russian type of grindy mess thats a bummer.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes