Art26

Aug 9, 2020
I have a question, which scene in the game was the most memorable? and what would you like to see in future updates? and if we're lucky, maybe Tereman will add them)))

Reactions: Don Corleone

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I have a question, which scene in the game was the most memorable? and what would you like to see in future updates? and if we're lucky, maybe Tereman will add them)))

Ok thats a chance :)

In my opinion the cleaning scene with this f****** hot outfit including the skinny skirt and the rubber gloves. It would be a dream to see more of this stuff. Especially with these cleaning gloves :)

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks for posting those preview pics nude in public photoshoots are super hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I'm really looking forward to that scene.

Besides that I hope Sam finally gets some real action he put so much work in it
but only got to put his tip in before being cucked out by the other guy.
Also, I hope Lida gets some horse action we got so close but she never done it.

Thanks again for the previews keep us updated. (y)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
This game is full of great scenes. In my opinion the one with sam in th abandoned house and the last one with mr. Goku were truly awesome. But I must confess that I'm a fan of the "private lessons" (pls don't judge me)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Personally, I would like to see implemented the night repeatable events/ideas, he had until ep.2 v0.3.x and he abbandoned after v0.5.x.
e.g. random embaracing encounters at night, gambling that will lead to "debts" if loosing more than she can afford, playing with the puppy of the little girl in town, etc.

Reactions: Inkyb and blink66

Art26

Aug 9, 2020
For all those who ask me if there will be some kind of scene in the game, I can only say that I don’t know, the scenario of the game is only in the hands of Tereman and only he knows what will happen next

jetpack8306

Jul 31, 2020
sorry for bothering! I love the game, I have tried to play it 3 times. one online. then on PC and now again on new PC. I have always had the same error. IT sticks. I have downloaded the files from page 1 and have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have read the pages and I have downloaded the so-called bugfix, installed in their folders and so on. every time I play it lasts about 4 minutes and it just sticks. is there any last fix for this?
I have managed to advance saving after each action, but now I am in the scene with mister costello and since it is a long dialogue, time passes and it sticks. or it goes black, the sound continues to advance but does not return. What could I do???
thanks in advance

HADES6221

Aug 31, 2018
Any one know how to fix loading problem when i come out hostel after read message on lap top before scene beach?Or have any save ?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes