bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
Trying to get through Episode 2, and now matter what I do to save the game for my progress, it fails to keep my save! I got as far as the farmhouse. Anything I can do to keep my saves?

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
One question, these rpg games shouldn't run with lag, right?
If by that chance it goes wrong, how do I optimize it?

Snej

Apr 27, 2017
Playing the RPGM 0.98, and I’m stuck with finding the Hobo to help chop the wooden log on the far right side of the farm. I checked the barn, the lake and this thread for clues, but I simply can’t find him.

Any idea on where to look, I slept a couple of times but that didn’t seem to do anything beyond Lida reminding herself to stay strong when leaving the basement.

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Playing the RPGM 0.98, and I’m stuck with finding the Hobo to help chop the wooden log on the far right side of the farm. I checked the barn, the lake and this thread for clues, but I simply can’t find him.

Any idea on where to look, I slept a couple of times but that didn’t seem to do anything beyond Lida reminding herself to stay strong when leaving the basement.
I think he was at the same map as the barn, just a bit down near a pond (not the lake map).

Reactions: Snej

Snej

Apr 27, 2017
I think he was at the same map as the barn, just a bit down near a pond (not the lake map).
Ahh thanks, I think I found him, and the problem. He seems to be locked inside the blocks... I'll see if i can edit the savefile somehow and get the quest moving again. Thanks for the help :D

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Ahh thanks, I think I found him, and the problem. He seems to be locked inside the blocks... I'll see if i can edit the savefile somehow and get the quest moving again. Thanks for the help :D
No thats not him, he is supposed to be a bit down and left side of the water. Maybe try loading an earlier save if he is not there?

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
ep 3 is bugged for pc version.
The floor is not clickable... the same thing, in the storage room after taking the Anatomy book

Reactions: wildride69

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023
Anyone figured out how to escape the school ?
I'm stuck in the hallway with the door to the school backyard, and i can't go back...

The only thing i can click on are: the backyard, the storage room, the second floor stairs and the locker. The floor ( which i think should lead back ) is not clickable...
The way out is locked. You need to find the anatomy books. Check storage room, find a working bulb and turn on the ligth, get books, give them to nurse and you can go out.

Rikirex994

Feb 12, 2022
I m stuck at the lab where boys have to find card in drawer.
It doesn't work properly no one is taking to next scene just some Russian language after opening.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes