Sticchio

Jul 14, 2017
I donwload now ep 1 and start to play...after clean the house and do shower i move out for buy ingredients for dinner but i have this bug...what do I have to do?

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
I donwload now ep 1 and start to play...after clean the house and do shower i move out for buy ingredients for dinner but i have this bug...what do I have to do?
Go to page 34 in this thread,download the attachment provided by "Rahmoon" and rename it as pirat.png then save it into game folder/www/img/pictures.
For future quesries,kindly look into the thread for answers and then if you dont find any we are happy to help.

Sticchio

Jul 14, 2017
Go to page 34 in this thread,download the attachment provided by "Rahmoon" and rename it as pirat.png then save it into game folder/www/img/pictures.
For future quesries,kindly look into the thread for answers and then if you dont find any we are happy to help.
Ty for help...next time i go to read oldest post

Reactions: Cirro84

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hey guys, new to this game. I was looking for a solution to the pirate problem for episode 1 ... the solutions listed before seem to be a bit dated. Any help is appreciated :D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Ty for help...next time i go to read oldest post
No need for the renaming of pirate.png, just go to the nursery and interact with the red toy truck near the toy chest, I don't remember if you click w your mouse or press enter but that should deactivate the piracy protection.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
(Episode 1)After going to see the police, I have to find Kate, but when I go home to sleep, I can not go out anymore, I'm told I have to take a shower, that I still stink. But even when taking the shower he told me the same thing. I can not get out of the house anymore.
i have the same problem anyone knows how to fix it

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
i downloaded ep1 from the link in first post. started to play but in the very beginning when lida exits the house for the first time and goes to city center, there is a error saying error loading /img/pictures/pirat.png and the game crashes. also before going to the mall there is some sort of text that lida is a pirate and doesnt pay for the game...etc....any help with this?

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
i downloaded ep1 from the link in first post. started to play but in the very beginning when lida exits the house for the first time and goes to city center, there is a error saying error loading /img/pictures/pirat.png and the game crashes. also before going to the mall there is some sort of text that lida is a pirate and doesnt pay for the game...etc....any help with this?
Yes look back 3-4 pages in this thread,you'd find the fix.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes