Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone please explain to me what has been updated?
Call me dumb but I don't understand a damn thing about what's happened.
Did he update the first episode? And not the second? I thought the 1st one was complete, hence the making of the second... Haven't got a clue what's going on to be honest...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is basically just a makeup. He changed the lighting and used some brighter colours. He fixed some typos, confusing english translations and and supposedly added in some minor quest support so you know if someone is a quest giver and/or target as they got a sign above them now. Supposedly.. Its in an unlocked post in his page, feel free to check it out.

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
i played " for all Public Download" and its over so fast... where can i dowload full version of EP1?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
i played " for all Public Download" and its over so fast... where can i dowload full version of EP1?
So, this version is not a full version... Am I right? Did you ever play this game before?

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
What is the password for 4th floor at the office?
And where is bestiality? whoredom already 18, but I can't find any dogs:evilsmile:

shervin

Apr 29, 2017
hi guys i looked for the cgs in the previous post but no one has posted it so i would like to request it :) thank you very much

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
damm, i used all my bait when playing the oldman and didn't catch the main fish and i don't have download before that. anybody have download before or after the fishing?

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
the links in the op is working for me ep 1 still up on mega !!
but i got to the end and it said something about it not being the full version, unless its just a crappy translation. It ended right after i got the blonde from the red light district to follow me

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes