JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
What is the differents between Ep 1 and Ep 2
Episode 1 has a lot of depth to the game with multiple possible corruption routes, twists and turns, sex and more sex, plus even bestiality. One of my favorite FP corruption type games although some people state that the FP is just too dumb/stupid to fall for so many tricks from others. I really enjoyed Ep1.

Episode 2 is a follow up with "The Farm" with that location being noted several times in Ep1 but cannot be accessed until Ep2. Ep2 is still being developed although very slowly, doesn't have as much sex or corruption, lots of tedious tasks to perform on The Farm, and needs a lot more work to complete that portion of the game.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hi, dear friends! At the moment, the first main task is to work on the beta version of the game. The second main task is to improve all renders in the second episode of the game and in the first episode! I changed the color rendering policy a little more, if you have an opinion on this, then write, I'll listen to every man! This is very important for me, let's make the game to everyone's taste and make a decision together!

At the beginning of the year I wanted to make my game on the Mac platform and android, but there were some difficulties with this process. Now I started working on it! Also, additional content will be processed and thought out (animations, comics and so on). I just want to say that the work does not stand still! I and my team work every day!

In the end, I would like to say that your support, my friends, gives me inspiration and strength to work! I am very grateful to everyone, thank you for your faith in me!

Your Tereman ;)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I want to try this game but I have a question. Is there a lot of old and fat dudes in this game? If there is a few I will try it. Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: AdultKing

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hi, my dear friends! In this weekly post, I want to tell you about two important topics! I want to tell you about the updated First Episode of the game, and about the progress of work on the beta version of the second episode of v0.4! Sit back, friends, I'm starting my story! :)

Updated the "Lida`s Adventures: Episode 1 v1.0": All the renders in the game have been changed, all the images have been processed, now the renders have become more saturated, more contrast, the noise has been removed! Fixed minor bugs, corrected critical bugs in the translation of the game, the translation of the game became not ideal, but much cleare! Added identification marks above the game quests! Also at the very beginning of the game, in the scene with the laptop, the images became completely new, as well as the plot! Removed game glitches and crashes from the game! Release of the updated first episode of the game will be available to all silver patrons and above! Also, dear friends, I ask you to inform me about the bugs, that you found, maybe I probably did not notice! I will be grateful to you!

Lida`s Adventures: Episode 2 v0.4b :Work on the beta version of the game is at the last stage as I planned earlier! The version will be released before the end of this month! Also I want to inform you that now in development and testing, individual scenes for elite and crazy elite patrons! Beta version at the moment has more than 430 renders, about 500 rendersare planned! I have studied all the comments and wishes of each patron!

Thank you, my dear friends, for being with me! Your support is very important for me, it gives me strength for new ideas! I really appreciate it, it's not just empty words, I'm sincerely speaking it!

Yout Tereman ;)

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
His renders are great. But story is going to worse. Maybe he make lida to move another city with her husband. I talk about episode 3.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Friends, this is the reissue of the first episode of the game!
All the renders in the game have been changed, all the images have been processed, now the renders have become more saturated, more contrast, the noise has been removed! Fixed minor bugs, corrected critical bugs in the translation of the game, the translation of the game became not ideal, but much cleare! Added identification marks above the game quests! Removed game glitches and crashes from the game! Changed the scene with the laptop at the very beginning of the game! The game is available to all silver patrons and above!

Also this week will be release of updated Public version of the game!

Link to download -

Your Tereman ;)

Reactions: blink66
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes