Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
where is tony i entered every building need to go back to him for more clothes
if he is not at his store then go north to see if he is at the grocery store or over to the redlight district at the one club (*I forget its name but its the brothel just below the bank)

Reactions: bigspy19

no one here

May 15, 2017
this game has so many bugs have to keep reloading from so far back to continue has anyone got a save where you go back to tony to buy new casual clothes after i have to see Jacob to get my money

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Just tried playing chapter 1 of this. The renders are good but the game as a whole sucks. So much rpgmaker running around bs for what is essentially a VN. Nevermind that I got to the prison and got a seemingly random gameover in the shower. After all the shit she goes through being raped in the shower is game over without any choice to redo or warning that maybe you might wanna save. Yikes, bad game is bad.

Shepard77

Feb 6, 2018
I'm sorry for asking cause it has been answered probably a lot but I just don't get it. I'm at farm, I did the chicken quest 20 times+ and everytime i get this msg: fgjfghfghfg. I don't have anything else to do on farm. I'm stuck.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm sorry for asking cause it has been answered probably a lot but I just don't get it. I'm at farm, I did the chicken quest 20 times+ and everytime i get this msg: fgjfghfghfg. I don't have anything else to do on farm. I'm stuck.
Forget the chicken quest! It's a fake it can't be completed!!! There actually a short walk-trough somewhere in this thread.
I can't remember what to do again exactly but the answer is somewhere in this thread.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
will the beastiality continue?
Not with those damn chickens though!!

To get past the chicken quest just keep collecting the things until she needs to go to the loo, don't let her and she will wee her pants which send you back to your basement and will unlock the next task (water the animals iirc)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I'am gone try this, it worked in other games threads:
Is there a Hero to post Ep 2 4.0 alpha please ? Pretty please ?

Anyway, I'll wait with patience, because my nr. 2 and nr. 3 games were updated past weekend :winkytongue:. However Lida's adv. still my nr.1 !
Thanks DEV, keep on going, excellent work.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes