AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
posted

Hi, dear friends! In this weekly post, I want to tell you that now I'm working on the alpha version of the game, version 0.3a.

And soon it will be available! The alpha version will contain: the scene with Tony, the scene with Sam, the scene with the Workers, scene with Mom Rosa (updated work), and also the scene in the Glory Hole.

Each scene will please you with high-quality renders, an interesting storyline!

Friends, I am very grateful to you for your support of my project! Thank you!

Yout Tereman ;)

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I can not find a farm. Where is it and how to go there?
Farm is accessed in episode 2 after you complete the car show quest and get kidnapped. Then you can ask at the bar about the farm and take a bus there. If you read some of the other comments, the farm is not a favorite part of the game to many including myself.

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Farm is accessed in episode 2 after you complete the car show quest and get kidnapped. Then you can ask at the bar about the farm and take a bus there. If you read some of the other comments, the farm is not a favorite part of the game to many including myself.
The farm is too much of walking here and there with much less content that expected. Honestly a lot of us here feel that the update was not upto the mark which we expected from tereman.

Reactions: JhomBraun

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
The farm is too much of walking here and there with much less content that expected. Honestly a lot of us here feel that the update was not upto the mark which we expected from tereman.
yeah and that bugged chicken quest didnt help either

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hi, my dear friends! This is another post of weekly news, in which I will tell you a little new!

Now I'm working on an alpha version of the game, and I want to tell you that at the moment there are 260 new renders! The work is boiling, work does not stop!

The Android version will be a little later, there are some obstacles, but I will definitely do it, but a little later! After that I will do the Mac version!

Thank you for your understanding, for your support, for your patience, my dear friends! These are not empty words, I'm really grateful to everyone for your support of my project...of my life!

Oct 9, 2017
hey guys is episode 1 & 2 are separated game or is it like TA that has part 1,2 & 3?? if so i should DL ep1 b4 DL ep2 is that it???

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes