Venee

Jun 15, 2017
hey in episode 2 after i go and take the pack for fat joe what i need to do next im stuck ? where i need to deliver it ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is content in this game optional or forced? Since in preview pictures I see lot of stuff I don't like. Not sure to try it or not.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Is content in this game optional or forced? Since in preview pictures I see lot of stuff I don't like. Not sure to try it or not.
It's forced and linear if you dig through all the repetitive content-stretching shit this game is made of ~80%

So no skipping.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's forced and linear if you dig through all the repetitive content-stretching shit this game is made of ~80%

So no skipping.
Thanks for answer. I'll skip this game. Not intrested into those kind of games.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a "censor" option, you don't need to see the bestiality.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that "pirat" error is ancient, check the thread, you will find solution in multiple posts, just copy anything and rename to pirat.png and go with it.

Reactions: 090807

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
this was posted awhile back and is linked ont he front page.
A little bird sent me this to my pm's.

lidas adventure secret

After the start of the new game, you need to click on the Red car three times in the children's room. This will give you full access to the game. On the screen there will be no images with a pirate. You will have access to the second floor.

To get to the second floor, after getting full access to the game, click 5 times on the stairs in the center of the house. On the second floor there is a choice of any day, as well as all the scenes. If you are playing for the first time, it is recommended not to use this option.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
this was posted awhile back and is linked ont he front page.
A little bird sent me this to my pm's.

lidas adventure secret

After the start of the new game, you need to click on the Red car three times in the children's room. This will give you full access to the game. On the screen there will be no images with a pirate. You will have access to the second floor.

To get to the second floor, after getting full access to the game, click 5 times on the stairs in the center of the house. On the second floor there is a choice of any day, as well as all the scenes. If you are playing for the first time, it is recommended not to use this option.
thnx man,,,,,btw any walkthrough for this game?

Yenod

Oct 9, 2017
now i found the way...
- collect chicks till Lida says she wants to pee - dont let her do this and collect the chicks till she pees in her jeans
Did this 10 minutes but she never says that she just throw out the chickens everytime i collect them.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes