Jansen

May 8, 2017

Dear friends. I finally finished work on Alpha version 0.4. This version will include several new scenes and quests.
-The scene with Tony in the clothing store

-Scene with Sam in the locker room

-Scene with Goku at Glory Hall

-The scene with the workers at the lake

-Scene with Mom Rosa

For technical reasons, it was urgently necessary to cut down some scenes, and also, to transfer them to the Beta version of the game, which will appear very soon. In the beta version of the game will be access scenes not included in the Alpha version, as well as many new scenes and animations.

The scenes observed in the alpha version are not yet fully completed, these scenes will be changed and added to the time of release.

The Beta version will be released before the end of February. Work on it is already actively conducted.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't want to know and don't want to even think about it. This is the stupidiest protagonist I've ever saw in a game. Lida's Adventure recently joined my list of " fucked-up games " = games whose storyline stinks and are a waste of time. It's always difficult to get rid of a game which was promising in the beggining, but I don't regret doing it.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Don't want to know and don't want to even think about it. This is the stupidiest protagonist I've ever saw in a game. Lida's Adventure recently joined my list of " fucked-up games " = games whose storyline stinks and are a waste of time. It's always difficult to get rid of a game which was promising in the beggining, but I don't regret doing it.
Please leave this you are really silly ;)

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Man, if you hate the game so much why you here? It's crazy. :pokerFace:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
<---- Does this answer your question ?
i think people got why you don't like Lida's Adventures. You did a clear statement in your post. o_O

Don't get me wrong, you can always express your opinion, but no need to answer a question, which is about "how to get CGs", with game sucks etc.

Although i agree on your point, about Lida's brains, I still really like her and this game. :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:

Bye Bye :HeyGuys:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hi, dear friends! This is the release of weekly news! I want to tell you that all the pictures in the game have been processed! Changed the contrast, brightness, saturation! You can see the changes on the example that I did! Also, soon, in the first episode, the pictures will also be processed!

Dear friends, the alpha version of the game has just been released! Now there is an intensified work on the beta version of the game! Work does not stop, I work every day! This month there will be a beta version of the game!

Also system of rewards has been changed! Crazy elite patrons get an alpha version on the release day, elite patrons get the alpha version in three days! Beta version of the game gets crazy elite patrons and elite patrons on release day! Platinum patrons get access to the beta version in five days after the release!

I am very grateful to every patron, every friend! Thanks to you, dear friends, my project is developing! I really appreciate your support! Thank you so much!

Your Tereman ;)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I guess I can say we are fucked... No Alpha version for us, Maybe a beta hoping for some high tier patrons

Reactions: patrickB

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
´we are not fucked. we get it, but we need to wait a bit, and i think its fair, the paying patrons should get it first and its also a way to keep the patron a bit happy so that they keep supporting and the dev can keep working. its a win-win for everyone even if we need to wait.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes