dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Im bugged after give the ID at the police station,return at the farm, go to sleep and im stuck after going outside the house. (sorry for my bad english)
That's not the only bug. When you go to the restaurant there is a loop you get stuck in and can't get out of.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
That's not the only bug. When you go to the restaurant there is a loop you get stuck in and can't get out of.
Just before that the restaurant manager speaks a few lines in Russian but I think it must be triggered by not completing some orders quick enough but as I can't speak or read Russian that guesswork on my part.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
i cant also get the police party, after you put the 10 posters, mom rose says come tomorrow.. but u cant talk to her, neither next day nor the coming x days.. hmm

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
When I played part 1 ... I got discouraged! Now playing part 2, I was excited! I liked the little I played! Very good! Everything evolved cool! :eek::);):happyblush:kissingheart::HeyGuys:
Question bro the Harley Quinn chick in ure signature where is she from if you dont mind me asking.

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
A simple question ... the file downloaded RAR Ep2 v0.5a, is it broken for all or just for me?!?!?
:(:eek::happyblush:firstimekiss::HeyGuys:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
A simple question ... the file downloaded RAR Ep2 v0.5a, is it broken for all or just for me?!?!?
Have you updated the utility you use to expand RAR based achieve files?
If not then the RAR file may appear broken if the Developer used a utility that supports a more recent version of the RAR file format that yours does.

Zatsu74

Jan 11, 2018
anyone have password for pc in the basement at the farm?
That part of the storyline isn't completed yet (find the person hiding in school) Terreman is working on that part at the moment. The 0.5a version is alpha. I guess it will be finished in the beta or final version 0.5 release :)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This game really disappoints me now, It has now lost it's passion , the hotness from the beginning with the hobo is starting to fade and Lida doing more crazy and disgusting scenes.

Reactions: Amfunny

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This "Game" is trash. From the first episode to the second. Plus the second has WAY TOO much Bestiality
Ok, thats your opinion and I respect that. In my opinion this game is one of the best on this forum and dares to have at least SOME bestiality content. Man, you need a magnifying glass to encounter bestiality content in these kind of games, or no even the hubble telescope, so please let us have this excellent piece of enjoyment. The other 99,95 % of the games here is about incest, not my cup of tea...

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Ok, thats your opinion and I respect that. In my opinion this game is one of the best on this forum and dares to have at least SOME bestiality content. Man, you need a magnifying glass to encounter bestiality content in these kind of games, or no even the hubble telescope, so please let us have this excellent piece of enjoyment. The other 99,95 % of the games here is about incest, not my cup of tea...
Yes you are right incest is also not my thing, almost all games have no beasti...

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes