goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Alpha version is not available under 20$ ....
But he didn't mention Alpha somewhere, on Patreon its says ""Lida`s Adventures: Episode 2 v0.5a" for Elite Patrons is now available" no Alpha or Beta

hmm doesn't matter, we have to wait XD

dimo84

Oct 9, 2017
Is the stupid farm done? Actually, this game is mostly the renders, everything else is kinda crap for me.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Oh yeah.. Lida's, Anna's and GGGB alpha coming soon.. great night! Thanks!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Change log:

Hay, dear friends! Hi everyone! Finally, this moment has come! I'm glad to inform you that the work on the new version is over! And now a little more:
And so, today is the day of release. In this release, almost 400 new renders, several animations, several new places and locations, especially I would like to mention a new restaurant (I'll write about it below). This release is a bit unusual, now I will explain why...The game has become more diverse, you can't just walk along one storyline, moving from point A to point B. In the game there are three main storylines (The plot with Sam, the plot with the School, the plot with Hamper). All these storylines you can play in parallel and at the same time! Also, there are several additional quests!

Also a little changed the system of changing day and night (sleep). After completing the basic tasks, you do not have to go to sleep (not in all cases), you can go to another job or perform an additional quest and so on. And when you want, you go to sleep! It's about new content!

Now I would like to talk about a new restaurant "Beijing duck". This is definitely something new in the game sense, the game mechanics of the restaurant are interesting and not boring, what I mean ...Orders are always different (randomness), the response of visitors is always different (randomness), well, in my opinion it turned out quite an interesting location. And of course the restaurant will have a story scene!

In general, I hope you like it, dear friends! This month was hard for me, it was not easy! But thank you very much to everyone who supports me and inspires me! Good luck and good mood!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Doh! Been searching the whole thread for a mega link of episode 1... aaand it's free on patreon.
Maybe add it to the OP? :)
[/url]

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
When I played part 1 ... I got discouraged! Now playing part 2, I was excited! I liked the little I played! Very good! Everything evolved cool! :eek::);):happyblush:kissingheart::HeyGuys:

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes