Remigio

May 5, 2018
Please someone knows how to unlock the gloryhole? I've been playing for 4 hours and I could not ...thanks

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Please someone knows how to unlock the gloryhole? I've been playing for 4 hours and I could not ...thanks
If i remember correctly it is in EP02, are you playing this episode?
It will happen by progressing the story, when Lida is searching for work, in this case as a maid/cleaner.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
If i remember correctly it is in EP02, are you playing this episode?
It will happen by progressing the story, when Lida is searching for work, in this case as a maid/cleaner.
I'm playing the second episode ... but working as a maid/cleaner does not go on ... do you have a saved file or the progress of the story that brings you to the cleaning lady? Thanks.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone able to tell me if this is worth playing, played it A LONG TIME AGO when it was only 0.5 of episode 1. But it was so unorganized, I would get lost all the time lol I'm a fan of ntr but when it's done in a good way instead of just a slutty mc. I'd appreciate the info from someone more knowledgeable than myself, it's such a big download and time sink only to realize I was wasting time...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Anyone able to tell me if this is worth playing, played it A LONG TIME AGO when it was only 0.5 of episode 1. But it was so unorganized, I would get lost all the time lol I'm a fan of ntr but when it's done in a good way instead of just a slutty mc. I'd appreciate the info from someone more knowledgeable than myself, it's such a big download and time sink only to realize I was wasting time...
Since all tastes are in nature, Some people like it, others don't. I stopped playing it at Epi 2 ver 0.2, mainly because of Lida's stupidity. Again here, some people like this side of Lida, but I don't. Still, I really like Terenbokoff's renders. So, I only look at the CG's now. Don't have the courage to play it anymore. Anyway, that doesn't mean you won't like it. You should try it in order to have your own opinion.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Since all tastes are in nature, Some people like it, others don't. I stopped playing it at Epi 2 ver 0.2, mainly because of Lida's stupidity. Again here, some people like this side of Lida, but I don't. Still, I really like Terenbokoff's renders. So, I only look at the CG's now. Don't have the courage to play it anymore. Anyway, that doesn't mean you won't like it. You should try it in order to have your own opinion.
Is there a point trying out Episode 1, or just go to Episode 2?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is there a point trying out Episode 1, or just go to Episode 2?
Well, if you're a fan of Hobo, there's a nice scene at the end of Episode 1. However, there's a recap of this scene at the start of Episode 2. Anyway, I really liked the first Episode. In Episode 2, Lida's stupidity unleashes it's Bankai. LOL.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a completed save for episode 1? Tried searching the thread, but the only one I found crashed, so I think it might be an ep 2 save..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is there a completed save for episode 1? Tried searching the thread, but the only one I found crashed, so I think it might be an ep 2 save..
I don't think there's any save of Ep1 here. Are you trying to play Episode 2 with an Episode 1 full-save? A completed save of Episode 1 isn't required to play Episode 2. If you want to see all the contents of the game without a save, just download it and then go to game folder>www>img>pictures. 3rd and last choice : this game is pretty linear and really easy to play. No need for a save or a walkthrough. You can beat it in 2-3 hours time if you still can't find a save.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
I don't think there's any save of Ep1 here. Are you trying to play Episode 2 with an Episode 1 full-save? A completed save of Episode 1 isn't required to play Episode 2. If you want to see all the contents of the game without a save, just download it and then go to game folder>www>img>pictures. 3rd and last choice : this game is pretty linear and really easy to play. No need for a save or a walkthrough. You can beat it in 2-3 hours time if you still can't find a save.
No I just want a completed episode 1 since the gameplay is awful..

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Sorry guys I finished episode 2 v0.4 I redid the game 2 times for changing events ... but I miss these 2 scenes:
-Scene with Goku at Glory Hall
-The scene with the workers at the lake
Please can anyone help me? what should I do ... or better save files. Thank you so much.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
posted

Hi, dear friends! I want to give you some information! As I promised, after the release of the new version will be released guide on thewalkthrough of the second episode of the game! Guide is almost ready, I think it will be useful for players! Thank you for attention!
Your Tereman ;)

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
--> 30$ Patreon got it 3 days after realease @ 22 May "Lida`s Adventures: Episode 2 v0.5a" for Elite Patrons is now available" ( Elite Patreons are 30$)

--> 20$ Patreons get it 5 days after realease, that should be additional 2 days = 24 May

--> 10$ Patreons get it 1 week after realease, so it would be additional 2 days = 26 May

so actually it should be aviable for 10$ Patreons already :eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: saltlauz
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes