Spikeab

Apr 19, 2018
I am stuck on day 3 in Tony's store I have clicked on everything.
Could anyone tell me how to bloody get the new office suit for lida?

Reactions: nikki69

BillyKidd

Jun 1, 2017
game is running really slow for me. Had the same problem with an older version of Beggar's my new life and someone posted a program that compresses or something the game to run faster. Can't find that post and hoping someone here knows the program I'm talking about.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
game is running really slow for me. Had the same problem with an older version of Beggar's my new life and someone posted a program that compresses or something the game to run faster. Can't find that post and hoping someone here knows the program I'm talking about.
1. For the slow menu loading use the file that I attached "windows.json.txt" -remove the txt extention and replace the "windows.json" file in the directory "\www\data".
2. For the very slow moving of Lida you need to disable the fps sync setting in the options.

Ursu

Nov 20, 2017
Have you made sure your RAR archive extraction too is up to date?
yep, got even a second one, winzip and nothing, the rest of the archives are ok except the one for My sister Mia. maybe somthing rong whit my soft ??

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
when can i take the bus for farm and from where ? near bar or the ather ?
thanks !
You must progress the story further, when you reach the point in the story that you lose your house you will get the option to get to the farm.

Ursu

Nov 20, 2017
game s good but there s alot of work to do for make this game better. i m at 3rd day and cant get that office outfit from tony. i really need help. again... where s that office clothes?
try this save file or use instructions from comments bellow
use save editor and its ok

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stuck maybe one of you can help me. I have done the mission of the dog with the vet but I have the mission of finding the girl at school to get the password and I can not find it anywhere. I can not go to sleep either. I do not know what to do, if you could help me I would appreciate it

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
I am encountering this bug that img/picures/16341%20Lida......png failed (This is when I meet cloud for the assignment Lana mentioned). I understand that this is because the picture is named in Russian and my Linux machine is not able to read it. Any workaround? I do not know how to get to the script else I could have edited it.

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Since I realised that there is possibly a scene with Hobo after returning from Jail (I looked at the pictures because of the error mentioned earlier), I went to meet him in market. That turned out to be disastrous. Now I cannot enter home - something somebody else also pointed out. Alas I didn't duplicate my save, now I am with two saves both of which are at bugged ends. :(

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hay, dear friends! Hi everyone! Finally, this moment has come! I'm glad to inform you that the work on the new version is over! And now a little more:
And so, today is the day of release. In this release, almost 400 new renders, several animations, several new places and locations, especially I would like to mention a new restaurant (I'll write about it below). This release is a bit unusual, now I will explain why...The game has become more diverse, you can't just walk along one storyline, moving from point A to point B. In the game there are three main storylines (The plot with Sam, the plot with the School, the plot with Hamper). All these storylines you can play in parallel and at the same time! Also, there are several additional quests!

Also a little changed the system of changing day and night (sleep). After completing the basic tasks, you do not have to go to sleep (not in all cases), you can go to another job or perform an additional quest and so on. And when you want, you go to sleep! It's about new content!

Now I would like to talk about a new restaurant "Beijing duck". This is definitely something new in the game sense, the game mechanics of the restaurant are interesting and not boring, what I mean ... Orders are always different (randomness), the response of visitors is always different (randomness), well, in my opinion it turned out quite an interesting location. And of course the restaurant will have a story scene!

In general, I hope you like it, dear friends! This month was hard for me, it was not easy! But thank you very much to everyone who supports me and inspires me! Good luck and good mood!

Your Tereman ;)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes