AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
posted

Hi, dear friends! I updated the title screen, updated the links! For elite patrons, all renders from the game are now available via a single link. The link sends to the where everything is described in detail! At the beginning of the month, links to all renders will be updated (each month the links will be updated).

Also on the title screen is a public version of the game , download and play the game can anyone.

The latest version of the game is also available, "Lida`s Adventures: Episode 2 v0.4" (PC) .

Multiplatform: Android/MAC/Linux - Release Dates:

Android 5.0 EP1 (Done) MAC EP1 (Done) Linux EP1 (Done)

Android 5.0 EP2 (Done) MAC EP2 (Soon) Linux EP2 (Soon)

Download all these versions, you can also on the title screen! Android version works on operating systems 5.0 +

There is also a link to the channel in the Discord, where you can always chat with the players, friends, you will be able to communicate with me, ask me the questions you are interested in. I'm always open to dialogue!

!!! Today was the first release of "Lida`s Adventures:Episode 2 v0.4" on the ANDROID(5.0+) PLATFORM!!! The size of the version will be 1.35gb, now you don't have to download 4gb.

!!! After several days of testing the android version, in the absence of any errors immediately there will be a release of the Mac version"Lida`s Adventures: Episode2 v0.4". Because the android version is the basis for release of versions on other platforms!

Thank you for your support, friends! Thank you for testing, thanks for your opinions and emotions, for timely error messages! This helps me a lot in the development of the game!

Your Tereman ;)

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
LOL, omg, the whole entire thread is people lost and not knowing what to do, is the game that horribly designed?
It's not very good, but it's not that bad either. The problem is that walkthrough does not exist, the creator doesn't seem to provide one or anybody else. I'm still wondering if I actually finished the 1st ep or not.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

tomyvarcetti90

Jan 28, 2018
game s good but there s alot of work to do for make this game better. i m at 3rd day and cant get that office outfit from tony. i really need help. again... where s that office clothes?

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe someone can shed some light on this:
The beach scene with the school kids, Ellie and the dog, does this stop as soon as the dog starts to lick Ellie? It seems as though it should progress further, maybe it's going to be expanded on in the future?
Any help would be great, I've been trying to find the answer for weeks haha

• Angry
Reactions: HPZAT

desmondua

Mar 18, 2018
game s good but there s alot of work to do for make this game better. i m at 3rd day and cant get that office outfit from tony. i really need help. again... where s that office clothes?
This quest - bugged.
I have the same problem.
You must search some saved games on previous pages.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
ok man. thx. does anyone remember? am i missing somethink?
Your not missing anything. It's a bug. The only way I could get past this was to download the and flip the flag for Black Dress.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Man - I keep coming back to this as I really want to like it (the renders and Lida are gorgeous, and it's got some extreme elements I love) but it is so damn buggy. And the real kicker for me is no quest log, and no walkthrough. Every time I come back to this it's like starting over, and THAT is discouraging at best...also - is there a way to view past events? A gallery?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes