BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Ok, so my ADHD took over, and I clicked through too many text boxes (that I can't apparently go back to). To set up for the Xmas party, who all do I have to hit up? The waitress chick, the biker girl, and .... I'm stuck. Help a brother?
Santa :) (In the park)

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
the hide-mini-game at the abandoned beach, is a bit tricky.
you hide behind the first rock, second bush, third rock, but the problem is not that, if the dudes are too close they will catch you no matter what in the 2nd bush. so the trick is to have a bit of luck so the dudes are not that close when you jump out from the first rock.
it automatically jumps from the first rock to the bush

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Help me im stuck.I got the box from factory then talked to fat joe but nothing happened.What else i could do?

darkmatterliz

Apr 21, 2018
finally beat that rock game, took a few tries, but basically just hide in first rock, bush , then rock again, you know you hiding behind the right object because they will walk around confused and not towards you

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can´t drive to farm by bus, cause i´ve only $17 and i need $20. In the city i have no possibility to earn money. Do we can cheat the game for more money?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I want to try this game, but almost every single post is players asking what to do. It seems like the game is too hard and annoying. What a waste.

Reactions: iainmore
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes