SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Man - I keep coming back to this as I really want to like it (the renders and Lida are gorgeous, and it's got some extreme elements I love) but it is so damn buggy. And the real kicker for me is no quest log, and no walkthrough. Every time I come back to this it's like starting over, and THAT is discouraging at best...also - is there a way to view past events? A gallery?
You can go to the www folder, click on the img and then open pictures. They should all be there, but they won't play like they do in the game.

I hear you... I was working on a walkthrough for this final version, but it bugged out on me a couple of times. Frustrating.

Reactions: AdultKing

xakercheto

Aug 15, 2017
can somone share it pls :)

Weekly news #34
Patrons only
Apr 30 at 9:08pm
Dear friends! Today is Monday, which means that this is the weekly news!
At the moment, the new alpha game contains more than 200 renders, the expected release will include approximately 300 renders. The new release of the game will be very soon! After the open world is set up in the game, I will speed up the pace of work! Updates will be published by patch and much more often!

Also, on the 1st of the day, links to viewing will be updated. These links will be updated every month on the 1st!

As for the Mac version of Lida`s Adventures EP2 v0.4:

The Mac version is now in development, and soon there will be a release! In the future, the creation of the Mac version of the game will come out much faster and easier! Since the second episode comes out for the first time on this platform, I have many times encountered bugs! It will all be fixed and the creation of the Mac version will be much easier! I ask those who play on the multiplatform, to report about the errors found by him! it will simplify the creation process, and I will be very grateful to you!

Also almost completed work on a new system of protection for the game! I'll talk about it a little later!

Thank you all, your support is very important for me. I am very grateful to everyone, thanks to you my project lives! Thanks friends!

Your Tereman ;)

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
Does any one have the bug fix for after the jail break. The bail was paid, Enzo let Lida go but now when I go to the market to talk to Hobo, it just says "see you tomorrow" am I doing something wrong? I have walked all over every map and I can not access the park or the home.

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
Has the character of her husband already appeared?
was this to me? If so yes I have seen the dream sequence with the husband. I have just been released from the prison and Lida needs to see the Hobo. I go down to talk with the hobo in the Market and he tells Lida that he will see her tomorrow. So send Lida home. No Go. Cant enter the House. do you have a save right after this point?

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I am scouring the internet right now, so far it seems someone is going to have to go through the entire game... Which doesn't pick up for about 5 hours.

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Looks nice i think i've played the first version when it was released, but as i'm not 100% sure i must look into it. Thanks.

rakawp21

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone can help me? I stuck at first job from fat joe, I've taken box from factory, and after that I do not know what to do

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes