Thepar1963

May 19, 2018
Thank you. Turns out winrar didnt recognize russian chars, so instead it converted to other chars.

Also there is a small bug with 16342 photos. Instead of "16342 Lida Удивление" he sometimes wrote in code "16342 Lida Удивление" (extra spaces). When i copy pasted the same photo with also "16342 Lida Удивление" name into picture folder, it got corrected.
good day in 16341 can you post the same words

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
How's this now, I remember playing this a long time ago when it was only like 0.4 episode 1. Is it ntr or more she's a slut? Did they ever fix the quest system, I remember getting lost a lot of the time because it never told you where to do. xD
There were also no animations back then, Tempted to check it out but it seems like such a big download now and a time commitment to see if it's worth playing. lol

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Any fixes for 16341 images error? Somebody suggested the event can be bypassed how that may be?
Sadly I overwrote the save and doesn't look like there is any way I can advance further, unless I go back about 2 hrs of play.

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Can someone provide a save just after meeting the neighbour at home for the photoshoot. The error with two images there resulting in not able to progress. Sigh!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hay, dear friends! Hi everyone! Finally, this moment has come! I'm glad to inform you that the work on the new version is over! And now a little more:
And so, today is the day of release. In this release, almost 400 new renders, several animations, several new places and locations, especially I would like to mention a new restaurant (I'll write about it below). This release is a bit unusual, now I will explain why...The game has become more diverse, you can't just walk along one storyline, moving from point A to point B. In the game there are three main storylines (The plot with Sam, the plot with the School, the plot with Hamper). All these storylines you can play in parallel and at the same time! Also, there are several additional quests!

Also a little changed the system of changing day and night (sleep). After completing the basic tasks, you do not have to go to sleep (not in all cases), you can go to another job or perform an additional quest and so on. And when you want, you go to sleep! It's about new content!

Now I would like to talk about a new restaurant "Beijing duck". This is definitely something new in the game sense, the game mechanics of the restaurant are interesting and not boring, what I mean ... Orders are always different (randomness), the response of visitors is always different (randomness), well, in my opinion it turned out quite an interesting location. And of course the restaurant will have a story scene!

In general, I hope you like it, dear friends! This month was hard for me, it was not easy! But thank you very much to everyone who supports me and inspires me! Good luck and good mood!

Your Tereman ;)

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
I managed to get around the 16341 bug, I do not know what exactly did the trick. But I did play a lot around with local language and UTF settings. :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
this one usually takes awhile to show up for some reason...could be his lame ass piracy protection (doesn't really stop it). Just makes it a big inconvenience to play without workarounds or actually finding the patreon codes.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
$50 bucks is ridiculous for an update. Not sure how some of these guys get these prices in their heads that their incomplete works are worth anything. Finish your shit, then you can get paid.

Reactions: AdultKing
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes