Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
So I just started episode 1, (1.1 CE) and I saw there was a supposed trick with the car and stairs.
After you start a new game, you run to the kids room, click the car three times, then go and click the stairs 5 times...
I tried this (multiple times) am I doing it wrong? Lida just stands over the car, and over the stairs, and nothing seems to happen. I am clicking with the mouse btw.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
I'm stuck on Ep2 when Lida needs to leave the farm and pick a school uniform. She has to collect vegetables and drew water from the well before that. Finished with vegetables, but she is hungry and can't do anything else, and I don't have food in the fridge, and the game does not allow me to leave the farm in order to buy some food.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I get a map on the farm. Its some sort of a treasure map that located near the cave area. When i enter that area after the cave i cannot get across the bridge. Is this a bug or do i have to do something else?? Please help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I have another Quest to fetch Password from a girl who is finding in the school. But I am unable to find or interact with anyone in this school premises both inside and outside. Please help with this as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruste55

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
Is episode 2 broken?

I get to the part at the office where her brown suit is ripped. She says she needs to go to Tony to get a new suit, but Tony just says Hi, and I've run around the city 4-5 times to find there's nothing else to do. How do you get the new suit?

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Is episode 2 broken?

I get to the part at the office where her brown suit is ripped. She says she needs to go to Tony to get a new suit, but Tony just says Hi, and I've run around the city 4-5 times to find there's nothing else to do. How do you get the new suit?
It´s broken. A few pages back you can find a savegame when you already have the suit and can go to work again to the office.

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
It´s broken. A few pages back you can find a savegame when you already have the suit and can go to work again to the office.
Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying. I'll just wait for a slightly more polished version then I guess. I've already noticed another game breaking bug, and I can't imagine it gets better the further you play.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone have a working DL link for EP2? The mega & Gofile links are broken, Filesupload is a throwback to the fucking 90's when it comes to downloading files, if it actually worked that is. The NOPY link does work though, however since I downloaded ep1 from NOPY, I suspect that I might have hit a daily dl limit or some such since the download is estimated to be finished tomorrow with a stable speed of 35 kbit/s...

TLDR: Dl links doesn't work. :)

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying. I'll just wait for a slightly more polished version then I guess. I've already noticed another game breaking bug, and I can't imagine it gets better the further you play.
Yeah, I have abandoned this game too. The MC is great, but overall the game is too broken and slow (as every single RPGM game) and the quest are too absurd and poorly written to be funny.

OpNickekz

Aug 2, 2017
So I just started episode 1, (1.1 CE) and I saw there was a supposed trick with the car and stairs.
After you start a new game, you run to the kids room, click the car three times, then go and click the stairs 5 times...
I tried this (multiple times) am I doing it wrong? Lida just stands over the car, and over the stairs, and nothing seems to happen. I am clicking with the mouse btw.
not working for me either for Ep1- Does anyone have a completed save?

Reactions: Anon907

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
when you're dominating Valentin.....
"Suddenly, Valentin remembered the karate courses he had been attending for several years ..."

man this game is turning into a loony toon

Reactions: Frank Chateau

othello

May 30, 2017
I get a map on the farm. Its some sort of a treasure map that located near the cave area. When i enter that area after the cave i cannot get across the bridge. Is this a bug or do i have to do something else?? Please help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I have another Quest to fetch Password from a girl who is finding in the school. But I am unable to find or interact with anyone in this school premises both inside and outside. Please help with this as well.
Yeah, I found the map in the village but I can't cross the bridge to the island, no alternative way found. For the password, I put my personal in but nothing found in the school so far. Maybe this happens later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jansen
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes