greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
[Do] you have to download episode 1 to play this episode, or the download of episode 2 contains the episode 1 too ?
You don't need to download (or play) Episode 1 to be able to play Episode 2.

Episode 1 and Episode 2 are two different games about the same Main Character (and supporting characters), the story in Episode 2 basically starts where the story in Episode 1 ended.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You don't need to download (or play) Episode 1 to be able to play Episode 2.

Episode 1 and Episode 2 are two different games about the same Main Character (and supporting characters), the story in Episode 2 basically starts where the story in Episode 1 ended.

Thank you very much for the answer.

yoga_pramana

Apr 12, 2018
can some one help me, it eror when i have to come to the neighbour house after speaking at the bar?
it say eror failed to load img/picture/16341%20Lida%20%..............

yoga_pramana

Apr 12, 2018
upload_2018-4-18_20-50-34.png
can some one help me, it eror when i have to come to the neighbour house after speaking at the bar?
it say eror failed to load img/picture/16341%20Lida%20%..............

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I haves Started the game from the save file 10 and reached the farm. How to progress with the farm routine. There are Two stars showing on the crop field but i am unable to interact. please can someone please guide what to do to progress further????

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I haves Started the game from the save file 10 and reached the farm. How to progress with the farm routine. There are Two stars showing on the crop field but i am unable to interact. please can someone please guide what to do to progress further????

Ok i just tired to password on the wall in the basement and it unlock the cheat mode for the farm and now i am able to interact in the farm i.e. planting/harvesting crops and giving water to the animals.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes