ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
how to progres bestiality because i start the game and i have only 2 points ( 1 from a dog near playground
2nd from MOM Rosa)
It takes awhile to get there. Eventually you'll get a quest from the girl living with you and hobo that sends you around town to tag the ears of the local stray dogs. Each tag will give you a Zoo +1.

I'm not particularly even that into the zoo scenes, I just wish there were more Mama Rose scenes and you could give head/sex for money. Kinda disappointing that you can only dance so far.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
how to progres bestiality because i start the game and i have only 2 points ( 1 from a dog near playground
2nd from MOM Rosa)
Hi, in your progress of the story you will get acquainted with a big dog (don't remember how or when, has been a while since I played this) named "Humper" (ha, what's in a name :closedtongue:) and then much later there will be a quest to the woods, and then you will get a major sequence with excellent scenes with another "man's best friend", he he ...:closedeyesmile:
I recommend to do a search in this thread for 'humper' or 'dog' or something, you will find much info on this stuff in this game !

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
If anyone could provide a save file to the full gallery, that would be very appreciated.

Also, when trying to use save files from those uploaded in this thread the game doesn't recognize it (e.g. I replace save file 2 with a more progressed save file, it won't change ingame). This usually works in others RPGM games. Does anyone have a fix?

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
i just got stucked after lidas clothes got ripped at the work (ep 2), cant interact with clothing shop owner, going back to day 2 didnt work aswell :frown:

yoga_pramana

Apr 12, 2018
can some one help me, it eror when i have to come to the neighbour house after speaking at the bar?
it say eror failed to load img/picture/16341%20Lida%20%..............
I cant add image

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
So wait, 0.4 beta has the same ammount of content as 0.3? Because i don't see much difference while looking through IMG folder of both.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes