crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
A little bird sent me this to my pm's.

lidas adventure secret

After the start of the new game, you need to click on the Red car three times in the children's room. This will give you full access to the game. On the screen there will be no images with a pirate. You will have access to the second floor.

To get to the second floor, after getting full access to the game, click 5 times on the stairs in the center of the house. On the second floor there is a choice of any day, as well as all the scenes. If you are playing for the first time, it is recommended not to use this option.
please help me i can do this work i try but dont work please help!!!!

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Guys is there a walkthrough for Episode 2 because im stuck at the part where lida is trying to run frm 3 guyz trying to rape her who she met in the abandon beach n im trying to hide from them in the forest and i cant get through that part plz help some one

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Can you please tell me what to do after this part where they
Say game can end in 2 ways etc idk what to do after tha

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game has some potential, but man, the English has to be fixed. Most of the time, I just go with it, but so much of this does not make any sense it is distracting.

Any idea how to get a hold of the developer? I will volunteer to edit the English for free ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: Downfall Lover

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This game has some potential, but man, the English has to be fixed. Most of the time, I just go with it, but so much of this does not make any sense it is distracting.
Any idea how to get a hold of the developer? I will volunteer to edit the English for free ffs.
Its just my personal opinion, so don't take it for granted, but i think you wouldn't be the first who'd do that and i'm afraid he just turns down such offers considering how long this game has been around and we haven't seen much improvement in that department :(

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Its just my personal opinion, so don't take it for granted, but i think you wouldn't be the first who'd do that and i'm afraid he just turns down such offers considering how long this game has been around and we haven't seen much improvement in that department :(
Ha! Probably... and I was kind of joking, but it's too bad he is not making an effort in that area.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Dear friends, thank you very much for your support, it is very important for me!
Now the first episode of the game is available for public access!
Anyone can play this game! In this version of the game I put all my soul, a lot of effort was spent on creating this game and I want to share this with you, dear friends!

In this episode 1500 thousand renders, dozens of animations, I hope that you will like it!

Play, dear friends, and I hope you will get good emotions from this game!

Yours faithfully, Tereman ;)

Link to download (Mega) -

Link to download (Mediafire) -

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
A little bird sent me this to my pm's.

lidas adventure secret

After the start of the new game, you need to click on the Red car three times in the children's room. This will give you full access to the game. On the screen there will be no images with a pirate. You will have access to the second floor.

To get to the second floor, after getting full access to the game, click 5 times on the stairs in the center of the house. On the second floor there is a choice of any day, as well as all the scenes. If you are playing for the first time, it is recommended not to use this option.

Is this still working with the new version?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes