Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
can someone please re-post the screenshot of the hiding spots from the 3 rapists ? Previous one is not there anymore

Thanks ;-)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is no shining star in tony store, there is nothing im stuck! :(
Can you at least see the 3 individual outfits just off the back wall? It’s the purple dress that is to the right. If there is no shining star then you’ll have missed something along the way. But in my experience this isn’t game breaking, you just have to find out what you’ve missed and do it.
Have you tried going to the farm and sleeping?
Have you had the scene in the park where you paint the walls?
Have you had the glory hole scene?

Reactions: skywilson

skywilson

Mar 18, 2018
Can you at least see the 3 individual outfits just off the back wall? It’s the purple dress that is to the right. If there is no shining star then you’ll have missed something along the way. But in my experience this isn’t game breaking, you just have to find out what you’ve missed and do it.
Have you tried going to the farm and sleeping?
Have you had the scene in the park where you paint the walls?
Have you had the glory hole scene?

No not yet, but how am i going to the FARM?
thank you sir randybaton, i always go to the office dressing or locker it only show that i have to go to tony urgenty so i go to tony but tony says Hi lida only? where to go next or what to do? please help me big thanks to you sir :)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How early are you into the game? The part with the Purple dress is episode 2 probably around release 3. Its the dress for the teachers role. Are you looking for the dress for the office job? I would have done ages ago so can't remember how it plays out.

The Farm replaces sleeping at your house, so if you haven't got the bit with the farm try sleeping at your house. I fell down here a few times, I thought I was stuck but all i needed to do was advance a day by sleeping.

Other thing you can do is go back a save and make a note of all the tasks you need to do each day. It may be that you need to sleep to open up the next part of the dress line, but there is another unrelated quest you need to finish that day before you can sleep.

Reactions: skywilson

skywilson

Mar 18, 2018
How early are you into the game? The part with the Purple dress is episode 2 probably around release 3. Its the dress for the teachers role. Are you looking for the dress for the office job? I would have done ages ago so can't remember how it plays out.

The Farm replaces sleeping at your house, so if you haven't got the bit with the farm try sleeping at your house. I fell down here a few times, I thought I was stuck but all i needed to do was advance a day by sleeping.

Other thing you can do is go back a save and make a note of all the tasks you need to do each day. It may be that you need to sleep to open up the next part of the dress line, but there is another unrelated quest you need to finish that day before you can sleep.

I think im on day 3 only i pick up the package and bring it to office then i go to tony for the 1st suit after that the boss get mad and rip the tops start working then i change clothes, shining star to the next locker then it starts to. I need to go to tony urgently because she cannot work with the old suit. Then i go to tony. Tony said hi linda only. I dont know were to go next. I go all over the place and space bar everything and nothing happens. Im stuck... Sorry for this but i really want to play this game. Is there any walkthrough? Or video like episode 1?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
On the front page are you playing from the episode 1 link? I highly doubt there's a bug in the game from day 3 of episode 1. That was finished ages ago.

Have you tried going home and sleeping?

skywilson

Mar 18, 2018
On the front page are you playing from the episode 1 link? I highly doubt there's a bug in the game from day 3 of episode 1. That was finished ages ago.

Have you tried going home and sleeping?
I tried going home but i cannot go inside. Im reading some post here they also have a problem on day 3. Better try other things. Sir any other game you can suggest? Thanks

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I tried going home but i cannot go inside. Im reading some post here they also have a problem on day 3. Better try other things. Sir any other game you can suggest? Thanks
I got it. I had to take the office suit from tony on the 2nd day after visit the office. But instead i was taking the office suit from on 3rd day morning which was causing to game to block and not letting me enter my home.
It looks like you need to get the dress on day 2 not day 3.

Other option is to load the game file into a RPG save editor and change the variable new dress to tick.

D

Deleted member 280558

Hi,

I've searched this topic but couldn't find it. Does someone know how te obtain the black business dress from Tony.
All he says is Hi Lida. Im Stuck.

Thanks in advance.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes