B

BigWamanHunter

Its a 3.59 gb game!....plz make skunked version of the 2v 0.4 game pls.....n is there much content difference in 0.3 n 0.4 versions??.... Shud i just download the 0.3 skunked version?

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Game is losing its interest for me. The tasks you have to do on the farm everyday are particularly annoying.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
I'd still like to know how I get the second office dress, when I go to talk to tony all I'm gettin is "Hello" and nothing else

keavon

Jun 21, 2017
all! bath not working sleeping can't bug:FeelsBadMan:
after the Rose with the dress
go back to the clothing store and click on the green shirt in the top right corner of the shop area. you get the option to buy a red and blue dress for $50 do it and go back to the school. after that yo can shower and go to bed.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
go back to the clothing store and click on the green shirt in the top right corner of the shop area. you get the option to buy a red and blue dress for $50 do it and go back to the school. after that yo can shower and go to bed.
I can't buy anything in the clothing store could you share your save after sleeping?

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
how do you get the scene of rape in the forest and on the beach? I went to the farm and then to school I bought the three dresses and I went to see the headmaster of the school, what to do next

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes