jk11

May 16, 2017
since I lost my savegame
do someone has a save at the end of episode 2 version 0.3 (beginning of 0.4) or just before going to the farm?
too boring to do everything again!!!

Reactions: goditseb

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
For those in need of passwords an incapable of searching:

Archer8654
shmerlin34
Raven86547
derek56812
Eirik56876

I used Archer and it worked, (its not Arthur as mentioned above) somoen tried derek and said it din't work but i bet its needs a capital D.

Save just after entry to farm is attached (save 50).

For those wanting earlier saves the game comes with 4 saves. I started with save 10 with I think is start of episode 2, save 20 starts with the bikini competition. there are also save 30 and 40, which i haven't tried.

Seeing as this is release 4 I'd assume each save is the start of each update.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
here for the people that can't sleep after Rosa bug use save 3 ;)
Yep I got the can't sleep bug, unfortunately that save didn't work as it would appear that whilst I messing around in the city someone came in and dismantled the shower in the farm and Lida won't sleep whilst dirty!
Like others here I also cannot interact with anything in Tony's shop so cannot get 2nd Teacher dress - I think I should just go outside and toss some chickens around to get rid of me frustration.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So I've just done the glory hole and gone straight back to mother rosa, but she states shes a little busy come back when you can cope with all the tasks. What am i missing? I though i only had to do the glory whole thing to get the stripper poles?

I tried going back to the farm in case I just needed to go to sleep but I can't go to sleep yet.

*** found the answer had to go and visit the guys in the park.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Yep I got the can't sleep bug, unfortunately that save didn't work.
The save only works if you already have a save 3 in your game. In your game create a save in slot 3 then copy the file on the other page across. II tried it as i thought I may have the same bug but that save is in font of where i am in the game. I think i've missed something rather than having a bug

johnclaude

Jan 12, 2018
You have to pick up the outfit yourself. It is the right most clothes-model thing.

But I agree there are lots of points where it is not clear what you should do next, and doing something slightly different blocks you. A good game maker would have Toni tell you to chose your own outfit if you click on him instead.
i still could not find it, could you please send me a screenshot or something

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
anyone who can point me in the dirrection of how to get the new office dress from tony?
I can talk to him all day long, all he says is hello

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to complete lodge forest event from rapers? I can't hide, everytime they catch me

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes