Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Many thanks. Could go back to the office.
You can play near the end the beach rape escape dont work so it is the second Game breaking bug in the Game. Sometimes my time vanish and maybe the problem is after hiding the first time succesful that no time is running and after a time they catch you.

When somebody pay for this Game report the two Gamebreaking bugs to him.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've got the flash drive (for the second time) gone to the police station and had them transfer files to it. I then realise I need a laptop and the dialogue tells me to go home and speak to the girl, but when i get to the house I can't get in the front door.

Any ideas?

B

BigWamanHunter

Ppl still play this game? ..... Am waiting fr the skunked version..... Then i will just fap to the images

Aug 13, 2017
Just wondering how this game play's for other's in here, cos at some point it always break down for me, sometimes I will get thrown out of the house, with no ability to enter, and sometimes I'll be left with no shower "icon" altho the character has to take a shower to get out........it just suddenly break's, at a not determined point, and I stand "powerless" to do anything about it......Any tip's trick's?

Kerkerer

Jan 8, 2018
Can anybody help me. After day 1 at the office the boss destroys the flower top. The next day going to the office Lida says she has to go to Tony to get a new dress. But when i go to Tony i don't get a new dress. He only say "Hi Lida". What do i have to do?

hurricane88

Aug 11, 2017
help please. in the first part of the game i talked to santa gave him whiskey, but when i'm going to the bar with him nothing is happening there, what to do?

Aug 13, 2017
Can anybody help me. After day 1 at the office the boss destroys the flower top. The next day going to the office Lida says she has to go to Tony to get a new dress. But when i go to Tony i don't get a new dress. He only say "Hi Lida". What do i have to do?
Yupp. Happend to me to.........cheated in a new dress........Worked like a charm on the first day with the new dress, after that there is no boss at all, also downloaded a save from here, after the beach rape, well.........cant enter the key point's of the beach to get the camera back for a quest, either this game has a serious bug "infection" or it just reacts "allergically" to the savegame editor(in moderate use).

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Yupp. Happend to me to.........cheated in a new dress........Worked like a charm on the first day with the new dress, after that there is no boss at all, also downloaded a save from here, after the beach rape, well.........cant enter the key point's of the beach to get the camera back for a quest, either this game has a serious bug "infection" or it just reacts "allergically" to the savegame editor(in moderate use).
there is a reason its called a beta

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Indeed, Lida may be one of the hottest MC's out there, but goddamit, can we have any other situation than rape?! it's too much... Where is the corruption? I even miss the hobo, hahaha. That blonde super fit girl, where is she?

Dev has so much things to work with, yet I feel like he delivers the scenes very very single-minded.

Plus... I have a very high tolerance to bugs, dont mind them. But here... There are just way too many. And as much as it comes to the farm duties in the morning. Devs really have to start seeing the difference between grinding and immersion.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
And as much as it comes to the farm duties in the morning. Devs really have to start seeing the difference between grinding and immersion.
Agreed - I grinded (ground?) through this on the v3 of ep 2, but find that my saves now don't work in v4 - do I really have to redo this 45+ minutes of grinding? Or does someone have a working save for the actual end of v3 of ep2?

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
this shouldn't even be called beta, more like pre-alpha... stuck at not being able to get a second office dress from tony as well

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes