Zoix

Jan 19, 2018
This was one of the first NSFW games I played, and I really enjoyed it, despite the poor language it had when it was initially released. I'm happy to see that episode 1 is now out

D

Deleted member 280558

Hi,

I've searched this topic but couldn't find it. Does someone know how te obtain the black business dress from Tony.
All he says is Hi Lida. Im Stuck.

Thanks in advance.
That wasn't there when i asked the question and yet the time is set earlier so it must have been there all the time. Think i'm going blind. Thanks

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Just started playing this game and not bad... but can we stop with the creepy, naked, old dudes? I mean, I'm a creepy, naked old dude and I don't want to see myself in these games. Lol.

Oh and Lida is dumb as a stump.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I disagree it makes the game extra enjoyable :)
The dumb as a stump part or the creepy old guy?

And OMG, as the game went along, so did the English. Lol. I had no idea what they were saying to each other after a while. Aren't there any American programming pervs out there?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Alright, I really want to like the game but it baffles me to no end. I'm constantly torn between whether I just missed something and got stuck, or I hit a bug and spend hours chasing my tail around.

Currently I still have issues with the 2nd business suit from Tony (the black one, not the floral one), as have many people before me as evident by the posts here. Thing is, no combination of getting the 1st dress on a specific day and going to work the next makes the game tick.
And a cryptic post about changing a variable on the save is, I assume, relevant to the 1st dress.

So, did something change on Ep2 0.4 that breaks the sequence again? Or do you guys know the specific variable # so I can toggle it and move on? Or maybe a save right after getting the 2nd dress is available somewhere?

Edit: Nvm, found the appropriate item ID via items.json. It's #3 if anyone wants it. I've also attached a save file with the black business suit in inventory at start of day 3.

Reactions: blink66

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I found getting the battery part in EP1 is bugged. Oh and the game is really laggy in the district with the Studio/Red Admiral.

Okay I fixed this by using an earlier save but now game is really starting to annoy me as I cant advance past getting Bank Documents and no elfin clue as to how to get them GRRRRRR!

Reactions: djmaxxed

oldboy_dude

Aug 13, 2017
on beach, when Sam sends u after camera Lida runs away from rapists, whe find house, but after she runs in house, she somehove teleports on shop & office area, is it the end of current version?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
on beach, when Sam sends u after camera Lida runs away from rapists, whe find house, but after she runs in house, she somehove teleports on shop & office area, is it the end of current version?
it is indeed the end ;(

moscovo

Jun 27, 2017
these version is full of bugs. first the black dress, now i cant acess mother rose because there is a poll that doesnt let me pass inside

PS: after sleeping 2 days, all back to normal :)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes